PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Production Date Info:

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2008, 09:36 PM
Default RE: Production Date Info:

ORIGINAL: 3hummers

Lots of us would write the check now for the HX. The concept is awesome. Unfortunately Detroit is real bad about floating a concept for market reaction and then building something significantly different. never understood that.
I'm actually trading my hummerinand am negotiating possiblyon a new one (sadly, it may be a different car this time around, unless the hx comes out before my determined date). I would write a check right now if they can guarantee the date and production model.

Oh yeah, you mean like the Chevy Volt? What a joke that was... I actually had a dealer notified for one until the official car was leaked.... sigh. The concept blew people away, same with the specs... now it's a damn Honda Civic Hybrid lookalike[:@]

Old 10-08-2008, 09:06 PM

I thought GM was selling the Hummer name and everything with it. ??

Old 10-11-2008, 11:05 PM
Super Moderator

Trying to

Old 10-20-2008, 08:53 AM

yes i will have to get me one i love it the design is so awsome , Ill get the base model, it will be awsome I know

Old 12-13-2008, 11:00 AM

This will be the section I spend most of my time on. I don't have a Hummer now. I drive a Toyota FJ that is modified a bit to make it alittle better in the woods. When this hit's the street's/ Trails I'll have one. I've had this type of design for the Hummer in my head since the first time I ever saw one, like a dream come true. Looking forward to getting a true release date.

Old 07-07-2009, 06:28 PM
Default hummer hx

ive searched around everywhere for info on this car and what i found was that its supposed to be released late 2009 or early 2010 its supposed to be priced in the mid 20 thousand and get 23-28 mpg i agree with the guy who said that the parts will likely get jacked rite off the car also theres no radio?!?! all that technology and they cnt put in a radio and xm or sumthin also i think they should deffinetly change the floor patter its supposevly durable rubber floor with a camo patter why not just one color i think the seats should be scapped as well you cant adjust them at all and they should come in colors just my opinion i still want one tho

Old 07-25-2009, 03:34 PM

The last I saw on the HX was a projected launch of 2012, if it comes out at all. With the sale of Hummer to the Japanese company they might push the date further out or nix it all together. They would be stupid to not produce it, in my opinion.

Old 08-22-2009, 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by ockie
26 June 2009, don't ask me how I know, I just know

One hint, Transformers 2, the Hx/Camaro is going to be the big feature in the movie, similar to what Matrix did with Cadillac Escallade and CTS (GM is very well known for releasing cars on movie dates).
Well, I wont ask.

Old 08-24-2009, 12:58 AM

Many inside scoops. Including the sale of Hummer to a company in China can be found here http://www.hummerguy.net/

Old 10-03-2009, 01:21 PM

Hey guys, I'm new to the civilian style hummer... rode in quite a few military style. Anyhow, I've developed a new site called hummerhxproduction.com it's still int he works, but it'll have a forum, galleries, and login area. It's meant to create more buzz about the vehicle and hopefully get that thing produced ASAP!

Quick Reply: Production Date Info: