PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

why you should consider wheeling your hummer

Old 06-11-2007, 12:45 AM
Default why you should consider wheeling your hummer

hummers are status symbols. expensive and cool and noticed and gawked at.

and, if i may say, my H2 is loaded with every piece of billet chrome known to man, and a fair eye-grabber when clean. i'm not saying you should join the blacked out wheeling crowd, you probably shouldn't.

And screw the fun of 'wheeling (and its ALOT of fun, even if my front diff is currently in about 95 pieces).

At least 20 times since getting the big truck and 'wheeling it, i've had girls (ranging from 6's to 10's) say things like "you actually offroad that thing?", "you mean you really beat yours up?", "you really have offroad damage?"...

if having a hummer says you can pay the rent and then some, i think to the pretty girl, having a hummer that you "abuse" says you simply don't give a crap about rent or anything else.

girls dig 'wheeled hummers. (i must admit that i don't know any of the girls who would go for the "ballers". Baller girls wouldn't dig me, as my shoes are always beaten up from work or 'wheeling").

So get 'em dirty, and take pictures. So when the jeeper clowns tell some girls about their trucks, youc an say "yeah, kid, that's cool. i wheel an $80,000 truck, what of it?".

Old 06-11-2007, 08:18 AM
Default RE: why you should consider wheeling your hummer

wow, someone thinks alot of themselves. four wheeling is a sport, it's intended to be fun. if your wheeling an $80,000 truck, or a rusted old toyota, who cares, have fun. I have a Hummer and several Jeeps, because of the area I live in and that it's all big rock climbs, the H2 is just about useless. I wheel my Jeeps and love them. I hope you don't live near me because we have a very good scene here and great attitudes on the trails and we don't need anyone talking down to us because of what we wheel. And I also think $80,000 is too much to spend to impress girls, just my opinion.

Old 06-11-2007, 11:12 AM

Old 06-12-2007, 12:02 AM

ORIGINAL: alpha4wd

wow, someone thinks alot of themselves. four wheeling is a sport, it's intended to be fun. if your wheeling an $80,000 truck, or a rusted old toyota, who cares, have fun. I have a Hummer and several Jeeps, because of the area I live in and that it's all big rock climbs, the H2 is just about useless. I wheel my Jeeps and love them. I hope you don't live near me because we have a very good scene here and great attitudes on the trails and we don't need anyone talking down to us because of what we wheel. And I also think $80,000 is too much to spend to impress girls, just my opinion.
Maybe you're not as ugly as greenblade!

j/k greenblade

Old 06-12-2007, 07:12 AM

We bought ours because we like it, not because it is a "status symbol". I don't give a *** what people think, I grin from ear to ear because I love the truck, period.

There is nothing like a hummer, it looks like nothing else.

If you want a status symbol, go buy a jet.

Old 06-12-2007, 07:36 AM

Old 06-12-2007, 08:04 PM

You'll really impress some girls when you show up to the club in a jet!

Old 06-12-2007, 08:50 PM

WOOOT!

Old 06-12-2007, 10:38 PM

i guess i miss the big picture.

Old 06-13-2007, 03:40 PM

...in Monte Carlo. Name:  Winkingsmileyanimated.gif
Views: 66
Size:  801 Bytes

I bought the H2 because I wanted a large SUV which was comfortable and was fully capableboth on and off road...and yes, I've taken it 'off road' several times (not severe 'off roading' mind you).I've ownedmore expensive and less expensive vehicles throughout the years, butI've never been one to consider material things as'status symbols'...to each his/her own I guess.[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: why you should consider wheeling your hummer