PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Sunroof or no Sunroof

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2007, 04:40 PM
Default RE: Sunroof or no Sunroof

i vote not really.

the sunroof is fun for leaving closed, but sliding the thing back and watching mud land on the roof, and thats about it. In every vehicle i've had it gets used about 5 times for 10 seconds and mostly just left shut.

I'd glady give up the sunroof to get the truck 2 or 3 inches shorter (for similar headroom)

Old 03-29-2007, 04:54 PM

That's not a sunroof....It's a skylight!!Go with the sunroof!

Old 03-29-2007, 07:42 PM

Like everyone else pretty much said...GO FOR IT! I refused to own one without it..(umm I seldom use it tho because during the day the FL sun is just too hot &bright often) BUT..it is there IF I want to! And yes to drive on a clear night with it open is just awesome!

Old 03-29-2007, 07:49 PM

ORIGINAL: Xtreme

however, like the Corvette's targa top, at freeway speeds, it's best to keep the top secured in place, the sunroof closed,and all of the windows rolled-up. [sm=icon_cheers.gif]
OHHH NOOOOOOOOO! I disagree...the vette is best driven on the freeways at high speeds, top off, rock n roll blaring and hair blowin in the wind like crazy!
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! [sm=gears.gif]

Old 03-29-2007, 08:45 PM

You vixen.....[8D]

Old 04-25-2007, 02:33 PM

ORIGINAL: blackstangs281

Depends if you think you will use it that much. Have one in the H2 and I really don't use it alot, but I'm glad it's there when I want it.
I use mine all the time... I love it. But when your cruisin at 70...ya gotta strap yourself in or else it'll suck ya right out..hahahhahahah

Old 04-25-2007, 03:13 PM

Ain't that the truth ... I even have the deflector on though it makes entirely too much noise to suit me ... still it's like sitting in a wind tunnel at freeway speeds ... wouldn't want it any other way though :-) That sunroof is massive!!!!!

Old 04-25-2007, 04:37 PM

sunroof

Old 04-25-2007, 05:01 PM

ORIGINAL: ZYNE

Ain't that the truth ... I even have the deflector on though it makes entirely too much noise to suit me ... still it's like sitting in a wind tunnel at freeway speeds ... wouldn't want it any other way though :-) That sunroof is massive!!!!!
Totally...I have the deflector too, but I can't ever hear any of the noise it makes over the stereo..hahahahha.....Godsmack at full volume..ahhhhhh....I wonder how it would look to have a Howitzer raise up out of the sunroof as it opens??????? (Grew up on a military base...sorry)

Old 04-25-2007, 06:57 PM

Tina~ What did you decide?

I couldn't live without my sunroof! It's always open, the windows are always down, the hair's always flyin'! But, that's how I roll ....

Quick Reply: Sunroof or no Sunroof