Hummer H3 For the Hummer driver who wants the rugged look and off road capabilities of the Hummer, but in a smaller size and with a more fuel economy friendly engine.

So my wife bought a...not a Hummer...but still a cool offroad rig!

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2012, 09:49 PM
Default So my wife bought a...not a Hummer...but still a cool offroad rig!

So my wife bought a 2010 Toyota Fj cruiser...I have to admit I think it's pretty cool! I heard they are great off road...anyone ever witness these trucks in action? I'll get some pics up tomorrow next to my hummer.

Old 02-21-2012, 03:12 AM

Eric I dunno if they ever addressed it or not, but when they first came out there was issues of the frame bending up front, it would cause small cracks/ripples in the body by the cowl...

Old 02-21-2012, 06:48 AM

Originally Posted by DAGKANA
Eric I dunno if they ever addressed it or not, but when they first came out there was issues of the frame bending up front, it would cause small cracks/ripples in the body by the cowl...
Really? Hopefully they addressed that issue...it's a certified car so it has a killer warranty so I'm not to worried at this point.

Old 02-21-2012, 07:30 AM
Default Issues

I think that they had issues with the radiator cracking also or something.. I was looking up stuff on them and seen a few issues... Heard they are good off road, and they do get decent gas mpg.

Old 02-21-2012, 01:02 PM
Banned
Default pre us?

so we got jeeps, now toyota, soon a 4wd prius?? man i cant wait as the once hummer forum opens a bigger tent,diversity,thats what we ,need?

Old 02-21-2012, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by drtom
so we got jeeps, now toyota, soon a 4wd prius?? man i cant wait as the once hummer forum opens a bigger tent,diversity,thats what we ,need?
There will never be a Prius in my driveway! That's the one car I HATE!

Old 02-21-2012, 03:05 PM

we can't wait for you to buy something else and join another forum...

"thats what we,need?"

Old 02-21-2012, 03:40 PM
Banned

my point exactly,but another car,move on to a new forum. dont be homesick!

Old 02-21-2012, 07:48 PM

I was just siked my wife bought a off road truck? Are you guys really that un open minded about other veichles? Notice my screen name...I like & own lots of other veichles.
W@w I still have my Hummer? Not to be cocky but its one badd *** rig thats only gonna get better with the mods I have planned! I have helped several forum members out so I don't know why all the bashing? Wtf Homestick? If I was gonna brag about one of my rides it wouldn't be the FJ...didn't your momma teach you if you got nothing nice to say STF!

Old 02-21-2012, 07:58 PM

I also drive a jeep, a big suburban, a honda civic, and a suzuki motorcycle.

Quick Reply: So my wife bought a...not a Hummer...but still a cool offroad rig!