Hummer H2 For those who like a little more gleam to their Hummer, the H2 offers a similar rugged look as the H1, but as a lower cost, and with more added features, making it almost a massive luxury SUV.

Rear Sag is sad in the 04 H2

Old 01-22-2018, 02:02 PM
Default Rear Sag is sad in the 04 H2

Both suspension bags went out on me this winter and debating whether to replace with OEM bags or change out for "coil springs" ... looking at TouringTech & Strutmasters .... any opinions.

Also if I change them out - what happens with the computer and the compressor. Since the vehicle is lifted will the compressor stay off and I just need to cap the line and of course, what about the handy dandy computer brain? Is there a way to bypass any error codes, etc that will probably pop up.

*** also, heard that the ride isn't too much different - is that true?

Thanks much.

Old 07-27-2018, 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by WolfeMeister13
Both suspension bags went out on me this winter and debating whether to replace with OEM bags or change out for "coil springs" ... looking at TouringTech & Strutmasters .... any opinions.

Also if I change them out - what happens with the computer and the compressor. Since the vehicle is lifted will the compressor stay off and I just need to cap the line and of course, what about the handy dandy computer brain? Is there a way to bypass any error codes, etc that will probably pop up.

*** also, heard that the ride isn't too much different - is that true?

Thanks much.
What did you end up going with?