Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners

Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/)
-   -   PRIUS VS. HUMMER (https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-10/prius-vs-hummer-4325/)

khoolhandz 03-09-2007 07:57 PM

PRIUS VS. HUMMER

Interesting article.

http://clubs.ccsu.edu/recorder/edito...asp?NewsID=188

blackstangs281 03-09-2007 08:32 PM

RE: PRIUS VS. HUMMER

I read something like this before. Maybe we can start fliping off prius owners:D

See Greenblade..........................Your destroying our planet:D:D:D:D

HummBob 03-10-2007 07:59 PM

2 Attachment(s)

ORIGINAL: blackstangs281

I read something like this before. Maybe we can start fliping off prius owners:D

Attachment 23606Attachment 23606

Greenblade 03-12-2007 01:59 PM

ORIGINAL: blackstangs281

i know, i suck.

I get flipped off by everybody.

But take it to the bank:

-15-20 years ago the enviro-freaks were screaming and yelling and pouting and puking and freaking out and lobbying against nuclear power. Nuclear waste, we all mutate, OMG its horrible!!!! My mom bought the kids a box full of old kid movies, and one of them was "Captain Planet", courtesy of Ted Turner and the episodes were all propaganda to skew kids against nuclear power.

WELL GUESS WHAT YOU NOT-THINKING-THIS-THROUGH-LIBERAL-ENVIRO-LOONS. Nuclear power is cleaner, by far, than all of the alternatives, and i belive power generates more CO2 than all the personal vehicles on the road today combined.

So it oculd be said that the enviro-wacko's are more responsible for high CO2 levles than Hummer drivers.

And i would bet 1/2 of all income for life that if hybrids became ubiquitous and everyone drove them, that the same enviro's that are sooooooo in favor of them now (due to Toyotas marketing engine and hollywoods gullibility) would be freaking out about the billions and billions of pounds of batteries.

Greenblade 03-12-2007 02:03 PM

anyway, hummbob comes over to my place the other day begging me to take his silly blinged out hummer and givehim the prius.

he said he couldn't live with a truck that oculd only have rims as small as 17", when the prius could have those 15" plastic wheels.

blackstangs281 03-12-2007 06:21 PM

ORIGINAL: Greenblade

anyway, hummbob comes over to my place the other day begging me to take his silly blinged out hummer and give me the prius.

he said he couldn't live with a truck that oculd only have rims as small as 17", when the prius could have those 15" plastic wheels.

:D:D:D:D

importkiller 03-13-2007 05:31 PM

:D:D:D:D Hummbob would have so much weight in chrome on that prius that it wouldn't be able to move:D

poncho 03-13-2007 11:26 PM

khoolhandzyouwrote: "If life throws you a lemon, bust out the salt and tequila."

OK, I have to tell you how we do it down here in central Mexico. Only really cheap Tequila needs salt and LIME, not lemon.Chances are yours as described is not with a 100% blue agave. Here we use the blanco with mararitas. Then tyou can have salt and lime. Reposado and Anejo are savored like a fine cognac.

So khoolhandz I know you'll take up my challenge and go out and buy some good tequila's and let me know how you like them tried my way. Great way to spend a year?

Or come on down and I'll help you drink them!

poncho

weaponsgalore 03-28-2007 06:25 AM

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Yingxiong 03-28-2007 10:28 AM

I live near CCSU and saw this article 2 weeks ago. All the democratic tree-hugging hippies are bashing it where I work. I can't wait to pick up my H3 and park that beeyatch outside next to the 3 hybrids in our parking lot. I just emailed the article to my colleagues to rub it in again.....this should be a fun day.