PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Need bling?

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2007, 12:22 PM
Default Need bling?

There is a fairly new store on Ebay called Complete Product Company that I have been buying all my Bling lately with very good results. I thought that I would give them a plug here because they are new and many people don't like to buy from the newer Ebay stores.They ship quick and have good prices. If you're in the market for a little chrome you may want to check them out.

Old 05-05-2007, 12:36 PM
Default RE: Need bling?

thx wayne
im gonna check them out

i cant find them through a sellers search
drop me a link please

Old 05-05-2007, 12:59 PM

Check out the door switch plates, they really add a lot to the inside. Out of all that I've bought so far I would say that I like them the best. The only problem is that you have to have the earlier version H3, before they changed the doors. The plates don't work on the later version. They are in the process of having some made up for the later H3's though.

Old 05-05-2007, 03:10 PM

I'm lazy..Post a link to one of their items..Thanks..

Old 05-05-2007, 03:26 PM
Old 05-05-2007, 05:50 PM

ORIGINAL: Mr H3x

Check out the door switch plates, they really add a lot to the inside. Out of all that I've bought so far I would say that I like them the best. The only problem is that you have to have the earlier version H3, before they changed the doors. The plates don't work on the later version. They are in the process of having some made up for the later H3's though.
I bought the door switch plates a few months back and really do like them. Deniis would probably go for them to. I'll get some pics up shortly.

Old 05-05-2007, 08:31 PM

Cool stuff...............Thanks Wayne

Old 05-06-2007, 12:25 AM

Yessirree..Very nice prices..Thanks for the find.

Old 05-06-2007, 01:05 AM

ORIGINAL: littlehummerboy

ORIGINAL: Mr H3x

I bought the door switch plates a few months back and really do like them. Deniis would probably go for them to. I'll get some pics up shortly.
Karl, How did you get it shipped to you? I looked at their stuff a month or two ago and they say they won't ship INTERNATIONALLY!![:@]

Old 05-06-2007, 01:28 PM

Although I've bought quite a bit of chrome for the inside of my H3x I have not bought anything yet that sticks to the fabric like the tweeter rings. Have any of you tried any of these items, like the tweeter rings, onstar speaker ring, sunroof switch plate? Everything that I have bought so far sticks to either metal, plastic or the dash material. I have a feeling that the double sided tape they use ( 3M Automotive ) would stick just fine but just a thought.

I'll try to get some photo's of all the goodies that I've bought so far and get them posted this week. So far I'm pretty impressed.

Quick Reply: Need bling?