PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

My H2 destroyed ****

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2012, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by Recovery21
What are you talking about?! Before you start rambling on, read the names?!?! I DIDN'T Start this thread. Is my name No more Jeeps? Last time I checked, it isn't. All I'm saying is, if he doesn't want to post pictures, he doesn't have to! Something like this can happen anywhere at any time. It could get trashed sitting right in your driveway. You never know how crazy people are. I'm not trying to sound like I am trying to start a fight, but just helping the guy out. You can post what ever you want, but his mind is made up. You can use your imagination with what it looks like. Do you know what an H2 looks like? Then picture it with smashed windows and all of the body panels kicked in. I agree, it would be nice to know where it happened, but chances are I will never be anywhere near there.
sorry ....you are right...didnt look at screen name...the way you attacked me I thought u were nomore jeeps.....see i am man enough to admit error.....Oh and I help where i can....

Old 01-22-2012, 03:54 PM

moving on

Old 01-22-2012, 04:13 PM

I don't post much here, for this reason alone. He doesn't want to post up the pics. So respect his decision and leave it be. That's how too many members leave the site and go elsewhere. It happens way too often and the Hummer community isn't the largest. All of this hounding of people isn't needed. The guy probably hasn't been on because everything he reads is the same thing. I'm not trying to start anything but when the same thing keeps going on over and over, it needs to be stopped. I'm not saying that you are a bad person and you aren't willing to help others out, but he told you about the pics so leave it be. Soon this thread will be dead and nobody will even remember it.

Old 01-22-2012, 09:08 PM

Folks I appreciate what you all are saying. I posted here because I was mad as h*** and non Hummer owners in my area basically said I had it coming to me. I just wanted to vent to a group of fellow Hummer owners. My bad. I was amazed this would even happen. This was my dream vehicle and it's a shame it's a poster boy for all hatters. I do not see Bentlys or Rolls Royces getting smashed. As far as location all I will say is the Northeast.
really don't want to say where I live. Believe it or not Hummer hatters read Hummer blogs - maybe... so rather not. Pictures - I rather not have pictures of my thrashed baby out there for everyone to enjoy. So for some I do regret wasting your time. AS far as the H1 the last one I had inspected was a mess. Looked good from the outside - bad underneath. Anyhow everyone take care and take care of your H1, H2, H3.

Old 01-22-2012, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by No more Jeeps
Folks I appreciate what you all are saying. I posted here because I was mad as h*** and non Hummer owners in my area basically said I had it coming to me. I just wanted to vent to a group of fellow Hummer owners. My bad. I was amazed this would even happen. This was my dream vehicle and it's a shame it's a poster boy for all hatters. I do not see Bentlys or Rolls Royces getting smashed. As far as location all I will say is the Northeast.
really don't want to say where I live. Believe it or not Hummer hatters read Hummer blogs - maybe... so rather not. Pictures - I rather not have pictures of my thrashed baby out there for everyone to enjoy. So for some I do regret wasting your time. AS far as the H1 the last one I had inspected was a mess. Looked good from the outside - bad underneath. Anyhow everyone take care and take care of your H1, H2, H3.
Good luck on your next vehicle!

Old 01-22-2012, 09:16 PM

Thanks Recovery21, nice looking rig you got there. Take care.

Old 01-22-2012, 09:19 PM

Thanks! I appreciate it.

Old 01-28-2012, 10:58 PM

That's a bummer, sorry to hear about the truck, I'm from ATX and there are a bunch of greenie people out, I hope this never happens to me, I'd be devastated. By any chance what state are you from so I know which state to avoid :P