PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My H2 destroyed ****

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2011, 05:24 PM

yeah, where did this happen? only place in the country i could see this happening would be in Seattle. wasnt it there that a few years ago the tree huggers smashed up the H2's at the stealerships? i wonder if they have the same animosity towards the H3's?......

Old 12-13-2011, 05:56 PM

Man, I'm deeply sorry to hear about your loss.

But-----I absolutely love your attitude to come back with a 1!

I'd get a 1 and go sit in that parking lot for a few nights with a few good friends in a dark, quiet truck. God help any body who even walks toward it---I go for taking out knees, but that's just my preference.......

Old 12-14-2011, 06:46 AM

People act seem to think that the Hummer H2 is the most Gas Guzzling vehicle ever built, but there are vehicles that get worse or just as bad.

Old 12-14-2011, 09:10 PM
Super Moderator

I have no respect for chicken$hit a$$holes like like. If they don't have the ***** to confront you they don't carry their convictions very strongly. They would get no mercy from me, even if I caught them doing it to someone else's truck.

Old 12-14-2011, 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by 3hummers
I have no respect for chicken$hit a$$holes like like. If they don't have the ***** to confront you they don't carry their convictions very strongly. They would get no mercy from me, even if I caught them doing it to someone else's truck.
I'm a little guy but let me tell you if I saw someone vandalizing anyone's car...even a pos Prius I would call the Police followed by a confrontation telling the LOSERS what I thought while videotaping them! I can't tell you how pissed it would get me...If it was one of my veichles IDE probably end up in jail for retaliation!

Old 12-15-2011, 07:33 AM

Thank you guys. The H2 was a total. Looking at a H1 now. I can not state where I live
or show pictures or really get anymore in depth about it. The police said they have a case building and a group that they think have done this. This will be prosecuted as a hate crime. And many other things. I want to keep this from not happening to someone else.

Old 12-15-2011, 09:22 AM

I'll pour a quart of oil down the storm drains in honor of your H2 J/K.....sorry for the loss.

Old 12-15-2011, 10:17 AM

Man! Sorry to here that happen. I'd be looking for some payback. Rat bastards! Hope you get them!

Old 01-03-2012, 08:57 PM

Hey NMJ, any updates?? I got on the forum tonite just to make sure I hadn't missed anything.
What's on the horizon for a replacement?
Inquiring minds want to know........

Old 01-04-2012, 08:51 AM

Sorry for not updating. I believe I have found a nice H1. Just waiting for the inspection to be done on Friday. The police never caught the sob's. Oh well. Will be waiting next time.