PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lol my Gf sent me an article about hummer owners

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2011, 01:47 PM
Default Lol my Gf sent me an article about hummer owners

So my girlfriend emailed me this article. It's funny bout some of the other cars but totally wrong about hummer drivers...atleast for me it's not true hahah
Enjoy
Your man's car choices says a lot about him - Love + Sex on Shine

Old 09-13-2011, 04:48 PM

awesome, love it!!

Old 09-13-2011, 07:01 PM

Nice, another feministic article written by another vapid "c u next tuesday".

Here, I went ahead and filtered out all the garbage from the different sections and put together something that best describes me.

"He doesn't care about fossil fuels or the environment. He is a down-home guy who is old-fashioned but will love you like a prince. This guy is a rugged dude. He probably loves skiing or boarding, and if you're down, you will have a blast. But if you're an "indoor girl," best to back away now."

Old 09-13-2011, 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by Draketh
Nice, another feministic article written by another vapid "c u next tuesday".

Here, I went ahead and filtered out all the garbage from the different sections and put together something that best describes me.

"He doesn't care about fossil fuels or the environment. He is a down-home guy who is old-fashioned but will love you like a prince. This guy is a rugged dude. He probably loves skiing or boarding, and if you're down, you will have a blast. But if you're an "indoor girl," best to back away now."
hell yeah!

this article is stupid, i just figured i would share this misinterpretation from a talentless "know it all"

Old 09-13-2011, 08:59 PM

Man I hate stereo type bs... If you got nothing nice to say stfu!

Old 09-13-2011, 09:38 PM

What a dumb B! Sooo I guess voting democrat is "intelligent" "refined" and "caring". LOL
MORON.

Old 09-13-2011, 09:52 PM

You wouldn't believe people these days, I've had girls not give me the time of day solely based on the fact I drive a Hummer. You want a guy rocking a Prius then go ahead, good for you!

I live in a pretty suburban area and was rolling through a local high end shopping center after a pretty heavy wheeling trip with the truck COVERED in mud top to bottom.

Pull up to a stop sign, windows down, with a very pretty girl standing on my left side waiting to cross. I shot her a big friendly **** eating in grin, because girls love dirty boys, right? She shot me back a stuck up scoff/scowl from behind her $200 sunglasses while clutching her designer purse.

My reply from the driver seat? "Don't gimmie that look darlin this truck is still cleaner than you are!". I wish I had words to describe the look that followed that comment.

Old 09-14-2011, 12:58 AM

Originally Posted by Draketh
You wouldn't believe people these days, I've had girls not give me the time of day solely based on the fact I drive a Hummer. You want a guy rocking a Prius then go ahead, good for you!

I live in a pretty suburban area and was rolling through a local high end shopping center after a pretty heavy wheeling trip with the truck COVERED in mud top to bottom.

Pull up to a stop sign, windows down, with a very pretty girl standing on my left side waiting to cross. I shot her a big friendly **** eating in grin, because girls love dirty boys, right? She shot me back a stuck up scoff/scowl from behind her $200 sunglasses while clutching her designer purse.

My reply from the driver seat? "Don't gimmie that look darlin this truck is still cleaner than you are!". I wish I had words to describe the look that followed that comment.
HAHAHHAHAAHH!!!! classic!!!!

Old 09-14-2011, 08:48 AM
Banned

He doesn't care about fossil fuels
anyone who still believes the trillions of gallons came from fossils,rotting dinos,2 miles below the ocean floor,,,well they got a brain problem anyway!!

its ahl honey and we aint running out any time soon.
hey gas dropped 30 cents,,gotta go

Old 09-14-2011, 05:06 PM
Super Moderator

I lol'd......

Quick Reply: Lol my Gf sent me an article about hummer owners