PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hummer vs Prius

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2008, 09:05 PM
Default RE: Hummer vs Prius

No...I won't go to your Prius board and post, or read your bull**** anymore than you should be here reading mine. So, go screw and stay out of here.

Old 07-23-2008, 01:38 AM
Default please at least use correct information

Priuses nor Hummers are the right vehicle for everyone. Although I have my views as to what people should buy (and they most likely do not agree with those on this board), at least people should be buying/not buying based on CORRECT information. Even, I honestly do not think everyone should all buy hybrids, that is too extreme.

Basing decisions on total utter junk science is just wrong. Perpetuating a junk science story that has no basis in fact and refuses to die is at is also wrong and at best, annoying.

If people actually spent a few minutes to READ the assertions being given and evaluate them. They would see that it is crap instead of just taking it at face value. This ought to go for any "news" story (car related or not), instead of blindly following random stuff on the "Interweb". Just because it is on the Internet does not mean it is true. When I heard about this crap springing up on a Hummer forum, I just could not let this go unchallenged without at least getting people to open their eyes.

It is just mind blowing how many people think the story and claims are true because they didn't do the above.

Unlike the story the OP posted and many of the assertions made in this thread, what I posted IS NOT bull****.

Old 07-23-2008, 08:27 AM
Default RE: please at least use correct information

Why do trolls feel the need to come to our forums. I've yet to see some hummer guy going to their craptacular forums and putting their rides down.

Die troll.

Old 07-23-2008, 11:43 AM

Per my post:
When I heard about this crap springing up on a Hummer forum, I just could not let this go unchallenged without at least getting people to open their eyes.
There are plenty of trolls on priuschat.com which pop up from time to time. I am NOT a troll. I am NOT putting down your rides. I am merely trying dispell MYTH and MISINFORMATION by having readers critically evaluate assertions being passed off as FACT.

It seems that some of you are so close minded as to not even want to do some simple math and instead just label me as a troll for posting the truth. In addition, some of you are unwilling to read a retraction by the author and analyses of all that is wrong with the CNW so-called study.

The CNW junk science is so riddled with misinformation and numbers picked out of the air with no basis in fact that even the numbers for a Hummer MAKE NO SENSE.

Old 07-23-2008, 02:09 PM

This is for Hummer Enthusiasts. Again, Go Screw!!! Go Away *******. I said it was interesting, not factual, not false...just interesting. Yes, I personally attacked you by calling you *******. Yes, I'm fairly close minded but again this is a Hummer Forum....you are lost.

Old 07-24-2008, 01:36 AM
Fox

Ok hear me out please!

I'm by no means anti-Hummer, I love Hummers, I hope to own one! But I do think I've read things that do prove that this article is not 100% true.

Anyway I just wanted to state that and I'm not looking for an arguement so please dont label me a troll .