PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HummBob, Dennis; I'm converting to a Pavement Princess...........

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2007, 10:21 PM
Default RE: HummBob, Dennis; I'm converting to a Pavement Princess...........

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

Because of recent personal family matters that have arisen, I have to make sure I have a vehicle that will run flawlessly and not give me any problems. Therefore, I am officially taking a break from off-roading (like I did much in the first place), putting the steps back on, hand-waxing my truck and keeping it out of the mud and dirt. Until things quiet down and I'm not the only mode of transportation, I will be taking immaculate and precious care of my H3. I know you'll be proud of my as I join both of you ladies in the club of sassy, sexy and seductive machinery. I will be breaking out my electric buffer I haven't used for years, and applying a nice layer of Turtle Wax Platinum this weekend, and officially start building my Hummer H3 gallery. I know you two will be proud of me
Thats more like it HummerGuy..nice and clean., I very proud of you.

Old 04-25-2007, 10:50 PM

Pavement Princesses rule !!!!!
congrats bro
welcome to theclean side

Old 04-25-2007, 10:55 PM

ORIGINAL: ZYNE

ORIGINAL: shortbus

although i can sympathize somewhat with the single mode of transportation, having been in that same position at a few points in my life, i still can't hold back . . . .

FREAKIN' PANSY, MARY-BOY . . . . . .[:'(][:-]
Yanno, I was going to use a totally different set ofwords to say this but as I stand here, awe struck by Shorty's wisdom and insights ... I realize the only thing I can here is nod in agreement ... well put my friend, well put!!! LMAO! On a side note ... we WILL get that sissy truck dirty again .. mark my words!!! LOL!

And yes, I chose to quote rather than reply, that way you get to see it twice :P

I guess HG got a new set of panties... ( I did the quote thing too to make it the 3rd time you see it.)

All BS aside, I understand 1 mode of transportation.. But in the same thought, I wouldnt tell everyone I wont take it off road again... Thats like admitting you think about guys in a special way too.. Some things are better left unsaid.. lol

Old 04-26-2007, 12:30 AM

ORIGINAL: jdrew

ORIGINAL: ZYNE

ORIGINAL: shortbus

although i can sympathize somewhat with the single mode of transportation, having been in that same position at a few points in my life, i still can't hold back . . . .

FREAKIN' PANSY, MARY-BOY . . . . . .[:'(][:-]
Yanno, I was going to use a totally different set ofwords to say this but as I stand here, awe struck by Shorty's wisdom and insights ... I realize the only thing I can here is nod in agreement ... well put my friend, well put!!! LMAO! On a side note ... we WILL get that sissy truck dirty again .. mark my words!!! LOL!

And yes, I chose to quote rather than reply, that way you get to see it twice :P

I guess HG got a new set of panties... ( I did the quote thing too to make it the 3rd time you see it.)

All BS aside, I understand 1 mode of transportation.. But in the same thought, I wouldnt tell everyone I wont take it off road again... Thats like admitting you think about guys in a special way too.. Some things are better left unsaid.. lol

oh yeah, BURN . . . . nice one jd . . . . .

and, uh, i just wanted to make sure you read it ONE MORE TIME . . . . .[sm=owned.gif]

Old 04-26-2007, 02:29 AM

Bwahahaha ... poor Mikey ... I think he got enough crap for now ... nahhhhhhhh!!!

Old 04-26-2007, 03:10 AM

well, he hasn't come back, so maybe he's either providing a taxi service . . . . .

or his new G-string is riding him so hard he can't type - [sm=jawdrop.gif]

damn, i really crack me up . . . . . . .

Old 04-26-2007, 03:34 AM

where did ya go pumpkin? we miss you...

Old 04-26-2007, 09:57 AM

LOL Shorty!!!! Nothing like having coffee come out your nose from laughing .. thanks man ..!!!! :-)

Old 04-26-2007, 10:24 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: jdrew

Hey Betty; I didn't say I would NEVER take it off-roading again We MIGHT still go this weekend with Nick. I'm still debating. I already cancelled one event this weekend. I might just go on Sunday and make it my last trip for a while. Basically my grandmother was diagnosed with some heart problem that is being caused by a medication she's been on, BUT is off of it and on some new blood thinners that is supposed to undo or reverse the symptoms she is having. Because of that, she is going to have to make more frequent trips to the doctor. The problem is my uncle (her son) that lives only 10 to 15 minutes away, may have to get surgery on his shoulder, and he is the only other means of getting her to the doctor besides me since we really don't hvae any other family members around. She has a friend across the street that shuttles her around sometimes, but if my uncle has surgery on his torn tendon, he probably won't be able to move his shoulder for a while, which means he won't be able to help her get around or possibly not even drive. That leaves pretty much ME to bear the burden of taking care of both of them, which is going to be difficult since we live 40 miles away from them and I don't get home from work until 7 at night usually. SO, I have to put the side steps back on so my grandmother can get in and out of the H3 and I'm not going to keep taking them on and off all the time every other weekend to go off-roading. All of the Hummer dealers in my area are a pain in the @#@ to get to, even though technically they aren't that far, but the traffic going to each is pretty bad most of the time. I don't want to get in a situation where I have to make trips to the dealer if something breaks and then even though I'll have a loaner, I might not be able to get around as easily since she can't really move all that great right now and get into a lower car. The H3 is actually easier to get in since it's high and she can grab onto the handles and doors. IF I go on Sunday, it's oging to be the last time for a while, possibly the next few months until everybody is mobile again. It's a tough situation to be in when you are the only person around and have to support your family, your home and your wife all on your own. I'm surprised I haven't gone insane already!

Old 04-26-2007, 11:16 AM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy
I'm surprised I haven't gone insane already!
*ahem* ... say what now!?

All joking aside here Mike .. I feel ya .. been in that position too .. gotto prioritize the things that matter :-)

Quick Reply: HummBob, Dennis; I'm converting to a Pavement Princess...........