PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

HummBob, Dennis; I'm converting to a Pavement Princess...........

Old 04-25-2007, 04:34 PM
Super Moderator
Default HummBob, Dennis; I'm converting to a Pavement Princess...........

Because of recent personal family matters that have arisen, I have to make sure I have a vehicle that will run flawlessly and not give me any problems. Therefore, I am officially taking a break from off-roading (like I did much in the first place), putting the steps back on, hand-waxing my truck and keeping it out of the mud and dirt. Until things quiet down and I'm not the only mode of transportation, I will be taking immaculate and precious care of my H3. I know you'll be proud of my as I join both of you ladies in the club of sassy, sexy and seductive machinery. I will be breaking out my electric buffer I haven't used for years, and applying a nice layer of Turtle Wax Platinum this weekend, and officially start building my Hummer H3 gallery. I know you two will be proud of me

Old 04-25-2007, 05:08 PM
Default RE: HummBob, Dennis; I'm converting to a Pavement Princess...........

YAYYY!!!!!!!

Sorry shorty!

Old 04-25-2007, 05:19 PM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

Because of recent personal family matters that have arisen, I have to make sure I have a vehicle that will run flawlessly and not give me any problems. Therefore, I am officially taking a break from off-roading (like I did much in the first place), putting the steps back on, hand-waxing my truck and keeping it out of the mud and dirt. Until things quiet down and I'm not the only mode of transportation, I will be taking immaculate and precious care of my H3. I know you'll be proud of my as I join both of you ladies in the club of sassy, sexy and seductive machinery. I will be breaking out my electric buffer I haven't used for years, and applying a nice layer of Turtle Wax Platinum this weekend, and officially start building my Hummer H3 gallery. I know you two will be proud of me
Hahaha... I hand waxed mine once...besides needing a ladder to reach most of it, I think it grew when it saw me coming with the wax..hahah...I only have one good arm due to a car accident, so I usually have someone else wax it because my good arm would have fallen off by the time I was done..hahahhaha...But mine gets pretty dirty...Can't anger the dirt gods you know

Old 04-25-2007, 05:24 PM

Bless you my child...Please visit our Detailing section below and get some valuable tips on products and technique...For more indepth advance information on technique, feel free to PM me...(include photo)[sm=drlove.gif]

Old 04-25-2007, 05:55 PM
Super Moderator

I wouldn't mind getting a lesson on how those clay sticks work!

Old 04-25-2007, 05:56 PM

although i can sympathize somewhat with the single mode of transportation, having been in that same position at a few points in my life, i still can't hold back . . . .

FREAKIN' PANSY, MARY-BOY . . . . . .[:'(][:-]

Old 04-25-2007, 06:06 PM
Super Moderator

Are you sure you and ImportKiller aren't brothers

Old 04-25-2007, 06:16 PM

well, we are both originally from PA. . . . . . . . so at least our necks are the same color . . . . . RED . . . . .

Old 04-25-2007, 07:27 PM

ORIGINAL: shortbus

although i can sympathize somewhat with the single mode of transportation, having been in that same position at a few points in my life, i still can't hold back . . . .

FREAKIN' PANSY, MARY-BOY . . . . . .[:'(][:-]
Yanno, I was going to use a totally different set ofwords to say this but as I stand here, awe struck by Shorty's wisdom and insights ... I realize the only thing I can here is nod in agreement ... well put my friend, well put!!! LMAO! On a side note ... we WILL get that sissy truck dirty again .. mark my words!!! LOL!

And yes, I chose to quote rather than reply, that way you get to see it twice :P

Old 04-25-2007, 08:02 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

Bless you my child...Please visit our Detailing section below and get some valuable tips on products and technique...For more indepth advance information on technique, feel free to PM me...(include photo)[sm=drlove.gif]
That is ALOT of truck to wax by hand.....whew....took me allllllllllllllllllllllllll daaaaaaaaaaaaaay looooooooooong...but damn if it didn't look good.....but I do like it with a little mud on it

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: HummBob, Dennis; I'm converting to a Pavement Princess...........