PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

H2 vs H3??

Old 09-11-2006, 12:00 AM
Default H2 vs H3??

I will admit I have been lurking at the Elc--forums and I have picked up on a certain attitude from some of the long time H2 posters over there.

I know a lot of you members here post over there too, which is your business. But I would like to know why there is this certain condescending attitude towards the H3?..Comments and pictures are everywhere about the inadequacies of the H3 and they shouldn't be called a HUMMER more looked upon as a bastard child of the HUMMER name..

Any explanations for this behavior?. Don’t want to start anything, but next to FUH2.com site, this site is almost as bad towards the H3..and the HUMMER breeds are suppose to be brothers[sm=dontgetit.gif]

I don't mean everyone over there, just a few a-holes..so I was wondering what's up with that kind of talk and why is it tolerated...?

Old 09-11-2006, 01:30 AM
Default RE: H2 vs H3??

I gotta tell you, I quit looking for hummer forum sites when I found this one, and it was the first I saw. I really don't know what you are talking about on that topic either; maybe because I lead a sheltered life here. I see the H3 every bit of a Hummer as the H2 if not more so because it has almost all of the H2's abilities, and makes up for it's short comings, just as the H2 did to the H1. I see all of them as a tool. Use the correct one for the job, but they all are good for all jobs.

Old 09-11-2006, 01:44 AM

Agreed!

I was just poking around over there to see what they're all about..I'm not impressed with the way they conduct business frankly![sm=smiley21.gif]

Old 09-11-2006, 05:57 AM

As an H2'er, I have NO PROBLEMS with the H3's. I LOVE the look. I think GM did an AWESOME job making it a little smaller yet just as cool/mean as an H2.

We got a demo from the dealer for a week before we bought an Escalade and I really enjoyed it. MAYBE just a little underpowered for me(and the wife) considering that I've been driving an H2 for 2 years, and a Denali for 2 years before that, but I actually wanted to get one, but the WIFE wanted the Escalade, and we all know...WHAT THE WIFE WANTS, SHE GETS!!!

Old 09-11-2006, 07:24 AM

I have noticed that attitude from a few people over there. Although I have never posted there, I do stop by once a week to look around. They have a bad way to conduct business, and I don't know why H3'ers have not spoke up. ....As for me.......I love my H2, but I also want to get a H3 when the time is right. I had one for a couple weeks and liked it very much.

Old 09-11-2006, 10:55 AM

I've posted over there a few times. I prefer this site though. Outside of a few jagoff's here that were quickly handled, thank you mods, there seems to be more of a familyish feel here. I myself have an H2, it's what I liked better, but the H3 is very cool. I have nothing bad to say about it at all.

Old 09-11-2006, 03:19 PM

I say whatever fits you bill, is what you should be in.

In our case we wanted something that got better mpg than our tahoe did. I'm sure I could have found some better mpg from our tahoe, but the bottom line was my wife wanted something different. I liked the H3 because of the 4:1 t case. I like that it gets a bit better mpg, and still holds all 4 of us, and our stuff, just fine. I DONT like the rounded look that most, if not all, other vehicles have gone to. I preffer the squared off, "utility" look of the Hummers. With the 4:1, and other pluses, the H3 fit our bill, so that's what we got her.

Those who want more space and power can opt for an H2. I think they all have their purpose, just like a VW Jetta has it's purpose. I certainly don't want to live in a world where I'm extremely limited in my selections.. and I'm thankful that there is a wide varity of vehicles to make my selections from. I think as a consumer/customer we all benefit from that.

Old 09-11-2006, 03:29 PM

Although I have an H2, the H3 is awesome!!!!!!!

Old 09-11-2006, 11:41 PM

I have an H3 but it wouldn't be, had it not been for the H2...Thank you very much

Old 09-12-2006, 06:39 AM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

I have an H3 but it wouldn't be, had it not been for the H2...Thank you very much
You are QUITE WELCOME Dennis

And I as a HAPPY H2er, Thank the H1ers for if it wasn't for you guys spending $100,000 on your rigs, they never would have made the H2

Search this Thread