PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

H2 Stolen

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2018, 09:41 AM
Angry H2 Stolen

Morning all.
I've never been a very active member, just don't seem to have time anymore, but now I need help.

Yesterday, Monday April 2, 2018, my 07 H2 was stolen from my work parking lot in Desoto, TX, just on the south end of Dallas. Don't know how they did it, no broken glass, no noise, just vanished.
There's a pic on my profile and the license plate is CBW 5898.
I know it's a long shot, but who knows, somebody might spot it.
Any questions or info, please call my cell @ 214-733-6320

Thanks Everyone, Rhett

Old 04-03-2018, 10:25 AM

Well, just got a call from police. My H2 was found in Seagoville, TX stripped of the wheels and $2000 in new tires I got 2 weeks ago. It's been towed to a wrecking yard so I have to go check it out, but at least it's found.

Old 04-03-2018, 10:35 AM

That absolutely sucks! I hope insurance will cover it. I've never had a car stolen but I have had a couple broken into. I hope the rest of your H2 is ok.

Old 04-03-2018, 12:16 PM

Look at the plastic door buckets, I bet they punched one of the locks and unlocked the door that way. Hopefully all they did was take the wheels and everything else is fine. I would be devastated to have mine stolen! Best of luck and keep us updated!

Old 04-04-2018, 10:08 AM

Well, I went and and looked at it took pictures the whole inside has been stripped no seats all the accessories were still there they didn't get the radio or console but all the stuff that was in the console all the jackets and flashlights and jumper cables and stuff like that is all gone they didn't get the spare and the driver seat they got it loose but didn't have time to get it out I guess so I don't know what the insurance company is going to do with it though total it or fix it just sucks

Old 04-04-2018, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by BigDog 1701
Well, I went and and looked at it took pictures the whole inside has been stripped no seats all the accessories were still there they didn't get the radio or console but all the stuff that was in the console all the jackets and flashlights and jumper cables and stuff like that is all gone they didn't get the spare and the driver seat they got it loose but didn't have time to get it out I guess so I don't know what the insurance company is going to do with it though total it or fix it just sucks
They should rot in hell. I had one of my cars stolen many years ago and you feel violated. Who the F do these people think they are? to go into someones truck and take it. Hope they all suffer.

Old 04-04-2018, 11:07 AM
Cool

If they do total it you can buy it back at salvage price and rebuild it, especially if it runs good and has no serious issues.

Old 04-04-2018, 11:23 AM

Yeah, these f##$$ers better hope I never find them or no one will ever find the pieces.

Old 04-04-2018, 09:07 PM

So sorry to her about that.

I have had mine broken into (36 hours after I bought it) and another one vandalized.

Never saw any sort of justice on either incident.

Sure insurance will pay, but the way I look at it, they stole the portion of your life you

spent working to make the money to purchase your truck and accessories.

Cant get that **** back.

A .45 to their left *** cheek or a kneecap "might" be fair trade.

****ers.

Old 04-08-2018, 01:22 PM

If the entire interior is gone I bet it will be totaled. Many H2 specific interior parts cannot be found anymore and those that can are ridiculously overpriced. Keep us updated and I hope those pieces of **** get what they have coming to them!

Quick Reply: H2 Stolen