PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dennis

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2006, 11:12 PM
Default RE: Dennis

ORIGINAL: shortbus

ORIGINAL: Dennis

Mark...I thought I'd better post here since it's already so self indulging anyways[sm=alcoholic.gif]

But here are those Chrome center caps..I think they look slicker than snail snot, my brother[sm=shades.gif]
speaking of snail snot, i think that's the main ingredient in the shiner-upper stuff.

i'm assuming those pics are "after"? you sound a bit disappointed (hard to judge in text, but i'm trying). sorry if i steered ya wrong, but i did mention that i'd never used the stuff, so i couldn't speak (write) with any kind of authority on the quality. if it makes you feel any better, i drove through about 300 yards of flooded highway yesterday, at 30 MPH, and it washed my undercarriage. there are no more mystery chunks to splatter the windshields behind me. i was thinking of you as i depressed the gas pedal . . . .[sm=imsmilin.gif]
Oh no..I sincerely appreciate your suggestion of the stuff, sorry I came across less enthusiastic..It really does brighten things up and the shine is sort of mat after a while so it don't look like you just went through a deep fat fryer...I'm happy...course I'm easy to please..Just ask my wife[sm=owned.gif]

Old 04-05-2006, 12:58 AM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

Mark...I thought I'd better post here since it's already so self indulging anyways[sm=alcoholic.gif]

But here are those Chrome center caps..I think they look slicker than snail snot, my brother[sm=shades.gif]
As I said, the Truck has this whole Silver/Chrome kinda thing going on..so this fits the scheme....Now if I can only find some 24" curb feelers...We be up town for sure.[sm=icon_ladiesman.gif]
Dennis they look realy nice i did not think they would.Did you notice they are differant with the metal ring but they fit thigher which is good it be harder to rip off

Old 04-05-2006, 01:05 AM

Yeah, I took off the wire ring..They fit like a glove and snug without it, just like the originals did...BTW Thanks for the heads up on that too.