PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dennis

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2006, 04:23 PM
Default RE: Dennis

ORIGINAL: Dennis

ORIGINAL: flexline

dose that undercarridge wash work or what? let me know.
thanks
I haven't opened up the bottle of spray yet..But it almost looks like a heavy silcone juice like you can get for tire shine..Don't know for sure yet..I'll let you see and know what it's like after this weekend, unless Mark beats me to it.

YOU RIGHT DENNIS LIKE ALWAYS MY HAND ARE SO SLIPPERY WHERE GOGGLES JUST LIKE THIS GEL YOU PUT ON YOUR TIRES

Old 03-31-2006, 04:24 PM

OH DENNIS SEE WHAT COLOR IT IS

Old 04-01-2006, 01:27 AM

I couldn't find that thread where we talked about the Reverse sensors...But anyway, mine arrived today..It really works good..I feel secure having some eyes now below the spare tire in that no mans land area in the behind..[sm=nerd.gif]

Thanks Mark for getting me that link to this product....You da Man!

Old 04-01-2006, 01:23 PM

I couldn't find that thread where we talked about the Reverse sensors...But anyway, mine arrived today..It really works good..I feel secure having some eyes now below the spare tire in that no mans land area in the behind..[sm=nerd.gif]

Thanks Mark for getting me that link to this product....You da Man!

Looks good Dennis

Old 04-02-2006, 03:46 AM

cool add on. Dose it sound an internal alarm or just external?

Old 04-02-2006, 04:34 AM

Has an internal wireless receiver that plugs into a power outlet and beeps.

Old 04-02-2006, 12:54 PM

Has an internal wireless receiver that plugs into a power outlet and beeps.
does it have a microphone on it too, so you can hear the screams of the people you're backing up over?

Old 04-02-2006, 09:05 PM

Well here are some pics of this spray-on shiner upper..It's ok I guess for shining up the wheel wells and some stuff like that, hides water and mud stains, nothing real miraculous about it, just heavy silicone...so, make sure like Mark said..Let it drip off outside somewhere...

Old 04-04-2006, 09:40 PM

Mark...I thought I'd better post here since it's already so self indulging anyways[sm=alcoholic.gif]

But here are those Chrome center caps..I think they look slicker than snail snot, my brother[sm=shades.gif]
As I said, the Truck has this whole Silver/Chrome kinda thing going on..so this fits the scheme....Now if I can only find some 24" curb feelers...We be up town for sure.[sm=icon_ladiesman.gif]

Old 04-04-2006, 09:51 PM

Mark...I thought I'd better post here since it's already so self indulging anyways[sm=alcoholic.gif]

But here are those Chrome center caps..I think they look slicker than snail snot, my brother[sm=shades.gif]
speaking of snail snot, i think that's the main ingredient in the shiner-upper stuff.

i'm assuming those pics are "after"? you sound a bit disappointed (hard to judge in text, but i'm trying). sorry if i steered ya wrong, but i did mention that i'd never used the stuff, so i couldn't speak (write) with any kind of authority on the quality. if it makes you feel any better, i drove through about 300 yards of flooded highway yesterday, at 30 MPH, and it washed my undercarriage. there are no more mystery chunks to splatter the windshields behind me. i was thinking of you as i depressed the gas pedal . . . .[sm=imsmilin.gif]

Quick Reply: Dennis