PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Crazy Crow

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2007, 07:44 PM
Default RE: Crazy Crow

ORIGINAL: Hummergirl4

It's the funniest thing.. but at my last job, there was this huge, and I mean huge crow that loved my truck. Every day for 2 years, this guy would land on my truck and stand on the drivers side mirror and bend over and look at himself in the mirror... then he would strut in front of the windshielf, then sit on top. And he wouldn't leave. I could walk right up to him. Every day one of the pressmen would say "he's here", and I would go outside to yell at him. He'd just look at me like I was crazy. He never scratched it though or else he'd have been a DEAD crow..hahahha... But it was pretty amazing...just like clockwork he was...I think he thought it was his....
You should have named it Sheryl.

Old 04-25-2007, 07:47 PM

ORIGINAL: littlehummerboy
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Old 04-25-2007, 07:50 PM

ORIGINAL: Gunner_45

ORIGINAL: littlehummerboy
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Hey, they can't all be gold!

Old 04-25-2007, 07:52 PM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

I know I'm asking alot with this, but do you have a pic of it Don't worry, we will forgive you if you post 14 messages until it shows up
HAHAH... so funny..hahah... but unfortunately I never got a pic of it...I was too busy tryin to chase him off..hahahhahah....

Old 04-25-2007, 07:55 PM

ORIGINAL: Hummergirl4

It's the funniest thing.. but at my last job, there was this huge, and I mean huge crow that loved my truck. Every day for 2 years, this guy would land on my truck and stand on the drivers side mirror and bend over and look at himself in the mirror... then he would strut in front of the windshield, then sit on top. And he wouldn't leave. I could walk right up to him. Every day one of the pressmen would say "he's here", and I would go outside to yell at him. He'd just look at me like I was crazy. He never scratched it though or else he'd have been a DEAD crow..hahahha... But it was pretty amazing...just like clockwork he was...I think he thought it was his....
I grew kind of fond of those crafty little bastards watching them for hours from my deer stand in East Texas. No matter how good
my camo was, they ALWAYS knew exactly where I was at.....Beautiful to look at and entertaining to watch. The lore surrounding
those guys is pretty interesting as well.

Now Grackles (sort of a Jerry Springer version of Crows and Ravens) on the other hand are my arch nemesis ! !

No matter where I park, at the store, at work, where ever....As soon as I have my rig detailed, the alert goes out
and every freaking one of the nasty bastards within a mile, flies over my truck and puts on their own little version
of a "Shock and Awe" campaign.....[:@]

I guess they just hate things that are bigger and blacker than they are and want to show it who is boss.....
I hear ya on that one. I hunt too and they are such tattle tails [:@]But they are amazing none the less. The Grackles are slightly more annoying your right, but they do make a pretty cool sound. I always have to put the top up on the car whenever I take it out though, cuz when I don't... I get little "presents" on the seats..grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Old 04-25-2007, 08:07 PM

ORIGINAL: TigerLily
I like my birds black like my men ... what am I saying?!?!? [8D]
Oh hell....nevermind [sm=badbadbad.gif]

I better be nice, I might need you to find me a rat skull graphic or something.
LOL!!!

Old 04-25-2007, 08:14 PM

Hummerguy posts 14 times regularly without anything usefully showing up!
[/quote]

Hahahah... at least I'm not the only one But at least I figured it out.... eventually....nearly drove me nuts

Old 04-25-2007, 09:01 PM

[/quote]

I think he thought his name was... "Hay...get the F**k off my truck"..hahahahhah... He just looked at me like I was a retard..hahahhaha

Old 04-29-2007, 09:30 AM

Here's a pic of one of my buddies from work. I work for the railway here in the Rockies, we climb the hill at about 11 miles an hour and they hop on and go for a ride.

[IMG]local://upfiles/753/CCBA7656EDDA465498EA4DED854E4F73.jpg[/IMG]

Old 04-29-2007, 10:06 AM

ORIGINAL: Scooter

Here's a pic of one of my buddies from work. I work for the railway here in the Rockies, we climb the hill at about 11 miles an hour and they hop on and go for a ride.

[IMG]local://upfiles/753/CCBA7656EDDA465498EA4DED854E4F73.jpg[/IMG]
Thats neat Scoot...................and a nice view also.

Quick Reply: Crazy Crow