PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

all hummer owners (yes you h1 owners)

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2006, 09:35 AM
Default all hummer owners (yes you h1 owners)

what do all hummer owners think about the h3. personally beung 21 it was the only one i could afford(thank you gm discount). i have had mine offroading and it keeps up with the best out there. let's all just get along. where i ive i have given the piece sign and waved to many hummer owners and all i got was an evil stare, so i quit. there are not many hummers on the road, so let's all be on the same team and show jeepsters up.

p.s. i am not trying to make anybody mad just trying to form a union between hummer owners

Old 06-28-2006, 09:36 AM
Default RE: all hummer owners (yes you h1 owners)

1 more pic

Old 06-28-2006, 10:21 AM

When i drive around everyone just stares and points they are glad to see it i had no problems yet on the road or anywhere
if i did you probably reading about me in the paper i have a little road rage in me when some one does something to me.

Old 06-28-2006, 10:54 AM

This is my new add on for road rage.

http://www.hummerdude.com/videos/hum...h_rockets.html

PUSH THE PLAY BUTTON

Old 06-28-2006, 11:03 PM

Ok. Now we're talking. That the add on I want for my H3![sm=yeahsmile.gif]

Old 07-04-2006, 06:16 AM

H3s are awesome.

The interior of the "lux" or whatever the high end leather interiors are rule, from design to seat comfort to leather quality, and the H3 is in some ways (physical size - it can squeeze through more places than the bigger hummers, and choose easier lines over many obstacles due to narrower dimensions) the best choice of hummer offroad. And its just walking away the best offroading SUV anywhere remotely near its price point.

What's not to like?

Old 07-07-2006, 12:06 PM

I think the H3 is great... it has stepped in as the best mid-size luxury SUV with off-road capabilities out of the box; and it is affordable and gets decent MPG to boot.

Jeep is going to need to get off its *** to keep Hummer from stealing a lot of its market share now, since Grand Cherokee's have climbed so high in price, and off-road capabilities have been compromised so much for improved on-road comfort.

Old 07-08-2006, 02:14 AM

It seems to me the only real threat to GM for the H3 is Toyota with the FJ. They are based on the same premis, a sharp looking vehicle that is at home both on the trail, and on Rodeo Drive. I don't include the Rubicon in this because although it has similar off road ability, it comes nowhere near the luxury and wow factor as the H3.

Old 07-12-2006, 04:04 PM

I think that the H3's are very cool and I thought about getting one. I opted for the H2 simply because I love how obnoxious it looks. LOL!!

Old 07-12-2006, 04:42 PM

ORIGINAL: lets get dirty

where i ive i have given the piece sign and waved to many hummer owners and all i got was an evil stare, so i quit. there are not many hummers on the road, so let's all be on the same team and show jeepsters up.

p.s. i am not trying to make anybody mad just trying to form a union between hummer owners
Do Hummer drivers wave/acknowledge each other on the road? I've only had mine a little over a week. I've passed a few others, but none have waved or nodded. When I was younger I used to drive a Jeep Wrangler(yes....it's true...flipped it over too) I was only a teenager, but remember feeling like I was a member of a secret society or something. I do notice though....that only the wranglers do the wave. Other Jeeps are not embraced into the "secret society"

BTW....I think the H3 is way cool.

Quick Reply: all hummer owners (yes you h1 owners)