PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

07 H3 pros and cons

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2007, 03:16 PM
Default RE: 07 H3 pros and cons

ORIGINAL: Dennis

Get rid of it..Cuz I'm sick hearing you b!tch about it!..Next time do a test drive before you buy..
You go Dennis..my words exactly..

Old 04-27-2007, 04:33 PM

Actually my wife has a CTS and it is a nice ride! Yes, my new Hummer has not yet been built, but I made sure to test drive it a similar vehicle like I planned to drive it. No, I didn't off-road with it, but I do know what to expect. I have had pickups and an SUV for the last 19 years, and none of them have ridden as smoothly as my wife's CTS, but they road smooth enough for me. I also read this board quite a bit before I decided to move forward with my purchase as there is nothing like user feedback. So like Dennis said, sell the damn thing, but save yourself some money Rickey. Buy a bicycle. There is only one potential head problem with a bike...............

Old 04-27-2007, 04:35 PM

[sm=funnypostabove.gif][sm=exactly.gif]TOUCHE!!!

Old 04-27-2007, 04:45 PM

Thanks everyonefor your postive and helpful responses. By the way Dennis, I will bitch if I feel the need. You think you are the master authority on this board. I did check out the H3 before I bought it and there were no problems. The loss of power seems to be a head problem according to the dealer. Yes, if I were looking for mpg I would not have bought the H3 but 13mpg is unexceptable. When I get the problem taken care of, maybe the mpg will improve. So, if I want to be disappointed in my purchase and bitch I will. I bet if youDennis had a similar problem with your H3 you would not be very happy either.

Old 04-27-2007, 05:23 PM

Now now children... let's play nice ... there are buckets and shovels for everyone! There has certainly been enough head issues to go around from what I've read ... I guess Den's point here is, it's no point in b!tching about it .. you have what you have, make the best of it. I think everyone is a bit sick of these problems and don't want to have to relive them every single day in one b!tchy post after another by various folks who have had their 3's in for it ...

Old 04-27-2007, 05:47 PM

ORIGINAL: rickey

[:@] I am dissapointed in my new 07 H3.1. It gets horrible mpg.-13 mpg. 2. It is a rough ride.3. It has no power.
4. It barely runs when I have 3 to 4 passengers. I just feel that I made a bad decision when I purchased the H3. I guess that is what you get when you buy a vehicle with a 5 cylinder. I do like some things about the H3.
The H3 is a very good looking ride. It is very manuverable. It is fun to drive when you are alone or only one passeneger and for offroading it is great. I only have 2000mi. on the H3 and I want to get rid of it.
I had a 2004 F-150 FX4 crew cab before the H3 and I loved it. It had awsome power and it got better gas mpg that the H3 gets.[&o] I guess I am stuck with it for a while.

Unless I'm losing my eye sight..YOU Richard, said nothing in this post about any head/valve problems..YOU Richard, went right into a bloody crybaby rant about how under powered it is and the mileage sucked and that YOUR F-150 was better in power..No ****?!?..ya think?!?..V8 vs I5..duh!and was so much better of a truck.....Blah, Blah, Blah.....HAD YOU Richard,mentioned the reasons for your power loss and poor mileage in YOUR FIRST POST,then I wouln't have hammered you as being a bitcher and would've understood and sympathized with your disappointment...But What did you expect?..

No, by no means am I the Master Authority..I'm just another member that gets pissed when someone belly aches about theirHUMMER that didn't meet their Corvette standards.

Too late now to backup, your first post is here...Your second Post makes you look stupid.

Old 04-27-2007, 05:56 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

ORIGINAL: rickey

[:@] I am dissapointed in my new 07 H3.1. It gets horrible mpg.-13 mpg. 2. It is a rough ride.3. It has no power.
4. It barely runs when I have 3 to 4 passengers. I just feel that I made a bad decision when I purchased the H3. I guess that is what you get when you buy a vehicle with a 5 cylinder. I do like some things about the H3.
The H3 is a very good looking ride. It is very manuverable. It is fun to drive when you are alone or only one passeneger and for offroading it is great. I only have 2000mi. on the H3 and I want to get rid of it.
I had a 2004 F-150 FX4 crew cab before the H3 and I loved it. It had awsome power and it got better gas mpg that the H3 gets.[&o] I guess I am stuck with it for a while.

Unless I'm losing my eye sight..YOU Richard, said nothing in this post about any head/valve problems..YOU Richard, went right into a bloody crybaby rant about how under powered it is and the mileage sucked and that YOUR F-150 was better in power..No ****?!?..ya think?!?..V8 vs I5..duh!and was so much better of a truck.....Blah, Blah, Blah.....HAD YOU Richard,mentioned the reasons for your power loss and poor mileage in YOUR FIRST POST,then I wouln't have hammered you as being a bitcher and would've understood and sympathized with your disappointment...But What did you expect?..

No, by no means am I the Master Authority..I'm just another member that gets pissed when someone belly aches about theirHUMMER that didn't meet their Corvette standards.

Too late now to backup, your first post is here...Your second Post makes you look stupid.
+1

Old 04-27-2007, 06:00 PM

Stupidity should be painful.

i think i saw a sticker that said that somewhere before . . . .

Old 04-27-2007, 06:12 PM

Dennis, If you read the whole post, by myself and other members, you would realize that another member suggested that I take my H3 in to the dealer asap. I did take it in yesterday evening and that is what the dealer told me they felt is happening to my H3. When I made the post I did not realize that I would have a head problem on an 07. Ok mister authority !!

Old 04-27-2007, 06:22 PM

Your first post is the one I responded to..Not the posts of the others, come on man grow up...stand up and admit when you're wrong..I can see you have never had to obviously, maybe your parents always bailed you out when you got in trouble and you didn't have to explain yourself..

This third post just made you look even more stupid than before..

Quick Reply: 07 H3 pros and cons