Drivetrain Area This section is an archive of older posts, please post new questions in the specific model section. Thank you!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Duramax LBZ H2 Write up

  #21  
Old 04-01-2019, 04:47 PM
SgtChris30's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Florida
Posts: 102
Default




Tccm connectors
 
  #22  
Old 04-01-2019, 04:51 PM
SgtChris30's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Florida
Posts: 102
Default



Under fuse block wiring.


Dlc connector obd2 under dash. You have to run 2 com wires from under fuse block to be able to read codes
 
  #23  
Old 04-01-2019, 04:53 PM
SgtChris30's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Florida
Posts: 102
Default





 
  #24  
Old 04-03-2019, 10:21 AM
MixManSC's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: SC
Posts: 1,104
Default

This is a completely awesome writeup!! You have done a major positive service to the H2 community. Thank you so much!
 
  #25  
Old 04-03-2019, 12:23 PM
SgtChris30's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Florida
Posts: 102
Default


Cruise control on and enjoying the fuel mileage.
 
  #26  
Old 04-03-2019, 12:24 PM
SgtChris30's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Florida
Posts: 102
Default

Originally Posted by MixManSC View Post
This is a completely awesome writeup!! You have done a major positive service to the H2 community. Thank you so much!
no problem
 
  #27  
Old 04-03-2019, 02:19 PM
floriduramax1's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 21
Default

Awesome job! Do you know Eric at Duraburb by chance? I just bought an 08 H2 and the piston slap is bad when cold. I'm debating a diesel swap or a new 6.2 with a super charger. I have an 06 GMC lifted 2500LBZ and a 2016 3500LML. What would you charge to take my rig and diesel swap it total out the door with you supplying everything?
 
  #28  
Old 04-03-2019, 02:51 PM
SgtChris30's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Florida
Posts: 102
Default

Originally Posted by floriduramax1 View Post
Awesome job! Do you know Eric at Duraburb by chance? I just bought an 08 H2 and the piston slap is bad when cold. I'm debating a diesel swap or a new 6.2 with a super charger. I have an 06 GMC lifted 2500LBZ and a 2016 3500LML. What would you charge to take my rig and diesel swap it total out the door with you supplying everything?
Well the best thing for an 08-09 h2 is the LMM for communication purposes. Iíve never seen an Lbz in an 08-09 but Iím sure I can do it and the lml Iíve seen in one 08-09 h2 and suburban and has a lot of issues that had to be fixed. I believe I talked to Eric over the phone a few times not sure. I think they only do suburbans now. Here is my website. h2conversions.com lot more info.
 
  #29  
Old 04-03-2019, 03:29 PM
floriduramax1's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 21
Default

Originally Posted by SgtChris30 View Post
Well the best thing for an 08-09 h2 is the LMM for communication purposes. Iíve never seen an Lbz in an 08-09 but Iím sure I can do it and the lml Iíve seen in one 08-09 h2 and suburban and has a lot of issues that had to be fixed. I believe I talked to Eric over the phone a few times not sure. I think they only do suburbans now. Here is my website. h2conversions.com lot more info.
Id rather have a LBZ. Think about it and see if you can get a LBZ to work in this platform. I like the 08. I have known Eric for a long time. He has a special project that takes up hos time now.
 
  #30  
Old 04-03-2019, 04:50 PM
SgtChris30's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Florida
Posts: 102
Default

Iíll do some research.


Originally Posted by floriduramax1 View Post
Id rather have a LBZ. Think about it and see if you can get a LBZ to work in this platform. I like the 08. I have known Eric for a long time. He has a special project that takes up hos time now.
 

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Duramax LBZ H2 Write up


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.