PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Auto bell sucks

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2010, 03:09 PM
Angry Auto bell sucks

I know they don't do detailing, but I had tested my 4wd high and low in our field that was muddy after I had it repaired and took my H3 to the them figuring well at least it will knock off the mud. They ran it through and it didn't knock any of it off. It was still caked under the car and on the rails and sitting on top of the bumper- plus somhow during the process the front grill got a lot of little scratches and on top of the roof there were and hood there were black spots that felt like grease.

I asked them if they could take the water hose and try to knock down some of the mud from the bumper, etc. I wasn't asking for a detail, just to get the dirt off. Well they had the manager come over and tell me that they should've never let go through the wash because they couldn't guarantee they would be able to get it clean and that they would not run it through again or knock the dirt off. So I explained that I thought that was crappy and asked if I could use the hose myself-No...

I then pointed out all the little scratches and grease and they said that was on there before... 'fraid not - AND there was someone else there complaining about the same thing (grease spots). Anyway- if you are looking for a quick clean Autobell is not it. I take my little car there all the time and never had any problems. The autobell guy told me he knew of a pay per use pressure washer I could use - (30 minutes away). I now know what I'm asking for my birthday :-) (Pressure washer)

Old 04-27-2010, 01:12 PM

Autobell could have told you before they started that they wouldn't take off the mudd underneath