PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

PGA Tour in trouble?

Old 06-20-2008, 07:34 AM
Default PGA Tour in trouble?

With the news that Tiger Woods will be out for the rest of the season does anyone think the PGA Tour will be in trouble? I know the ratings drop if he is not in the field. This will probably won't effect the upcoming purses since that contract was signed awhile ago.
This will give a chance for some new guys to win.

Old 06-20-2008, 09:04 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: PGA Tour in trouble?

Seeing as he is the wus/***** that said nobody watches Hockey........you know that boo boo on his knee must have made riding in that golf cart and swinging that big old heavy club really painful. [sm=boohoo.gif] [sm=smiley19.gif]

Panty waist if ya ask me, and...while I know some people do watch golf??????? It is no morea spectator sport than watching the grass grow if you ask me.

I like the idea of other people getting some wins. Probably not gonna be any pansies winning now. [8D]

Old 06-20-2008, 12:01 PM

I only watch when he plays just to see what he can do. He's amazing, if you ever played golf than you know what I mean. I use to watch it when I could play but since I can't play anymore I only watch it on Sat. Sun rounds and only if he is winning.

Oh by the way let me dig my grave a little deeper, I'm the one American that watches the Tour De France.

To redeem myself my wife and I have been 20 year season ticket holders to the best sport on the planet and that's what my picture is of.....NLL. That's right Lacrosse, the indoor version. If you haven't been to a game you must go. Heck I'll even pay for your tickets. You have fights just like hockey, shot clock like basketball and hard hits like football. Plus Sudden Death Overtime if needed. First game I saw a guy break a stick over the helmet of another player and that wasn't a penalty....what a sport.

Old 06-20-2008, 02:09 PM
Super Moderator

I played 4 years Lacrosse in High School, traveled to IN, OH and PA and played freshmen college Lacrosse teams. Then played 2 years at Michigan State University. I can dig it Trey!! I have only seen two indoor games, but they are fun.

I'm just not a golfer, and since Tiger's statement bashing Hockey, my favorite sport, I not amazed by him any longer. I like his wife though.

In my youthful stupidity, used to enjoy beating the bejesus out of eachother on the filed or ice. I'm a little smarter now. I said just a little.

Old 06-20-2008, 03:10 PM

GOLF???

Is that considered a SPORT???[8D]

Old 06-21-2008, 05:58 AM

I used to rag on hockey too, back in the old days when you paid your money to go see a game and went home with a 0-0 tie. Boring!!!! But now that the rules have been changed and they made the game faster and with the shootouts it is much better.

The indoor game is very entertaining. Since these guys play still for the love of the game they care about the product they put on the floor.

What no Cycling bashing, I thought for sure I was going to get beaten up on that one.

Old 06-21-2008, 01:55 PM

I'm JKing!!![8D]

I used to golf when I was young, but had to give it up for football training!!

I KNOW, if I got back into it, I'd be AdDiCtEd!!

I'd be the idiot at the 6am tee time with my GoOfY pants!!

Old 06-22-2008, 10:12 PM
Super Moderator

I only watch golf to see if Tiger is winning. Don't play golf

Old 09-24-2008, 07:36 AM

Golf is the ultimate game of mental mastery. Tiger is the master - the PGA tour will still be interesting, but whoever wins will have and asterkiss by his name in the history books

*Would not have been champ this year if Tiger hadn't been out