PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Trade Tour Bus for H1

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2016, 09:03 AM
Default Trade Tour Bus for H1

Hey folks I've got the Humvee bug, and was wondering if anyone would want to do some horse trading on a 40 ft Bus. This is a rock solid stainless steel and aluminum bus not flimsy fiberglass RV.

I have a great running 1982 MCI MC-9 Crusader. I bought it in August of 2012 with less than 100,000 miles on a remanned Detroit Diesel 8V71 and 5 Speed Manual. I've put 20,000 miles on it coast to coast, and border to border since then with zero mechanical issues. These engines will do a million miles no problem.

It needed a rehash when I got it so I was gutted, and I laid Brazilian Cherry hardwood floors front to rear, built a master bedroom in the far back with a new queen size sealy mattress. In front of that there's a toilet on one side, and shower room on the other side, then four bunks in front of that (2 on each side) with storage under those. At the end of the bunks there is a small closet on each side, then the spacious living area.

It needs a little finishing, but not much.

It's a great bus, and is around 300 square feet of interior living space. I lived on it for upwards of a year solid roaming the country.

I'm not like looking to trade for any junk but that doesn't mean repurposed military H1's. Just not looking for a worn out Humvee.

I can send you more pictures if you are interested. Hit me up at peeweemooremusic@yahoo.com