PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

H3 really stuck in some SNOW!!!

Old 02-26-2007, 09:41 PM
Default RE: H3 really stuck in some SNOW!!!

You got a lot of snow.

Old 02-27-2007, 09:56 AM

Was it in 4 low

Old 02-27-2007, 12:23 PM

It was our 1st of three huge blizzards in the month of December that dropped over a foot of snow each time. It sucked bad they all happened in back to back to back weekends. Needless to say the month of December was pretty chitty around these parts.

I tried every gear, every 4 wheel drive setting, traction control off, traction control on. I could NOT break the wheels loose. My friend and I sat in the truck a while trying to get it unstuck or try to convince some one to come pull us out, and in the 20-30 minutes we sat in there we could not even get out. He had to crawl out of the sun roof! The doors we buried.

Old 02-28-2007, 07:10 AM

ORIGINAL: HummBob

Wow!!! You get ALOT of snow in Colorado, eh!!

Very Pretty, but I reckon I'm safer in England......Y dont we get some decent sonw???

Old 02-28-2007, 12:41 PM

ORIGINAL: cspringsh3

It was our 1st of three huge blizzards in the month of December that dropped over a foot of snow each time. It sucked bad they all happened in back to back to back weekends. Needless to say the month of December was pretty chitty around these parts.
How can you call THAT chitty!?!? I'd kill for 3 weekends back to back like that ... then again, I prolly have somewhat of an illness when it comes to that stuff LOL! The worse the roads are, the more I enjoy it ... especially since it lends it self to some nice rides through the woods ... would be boring without 1-1.5 feet of snow :-)

Old 02-28-2007, 09:32 PM

He had to crawl out of the sun roof! The doors we buried.

Old 03-02-2007, 12:00 AM

Come to Northern Alberta, than you'll know what to much snow is..

Old 03-02-2007, 07:10 AM

ORIGINAL: Choco

Come to Northern Alberta, than you'll know what to much snow is..
A-ha! Another canadian lad around here!

Old 03-02-2007, 12:50 PM

The first blizzard was pretty nice, the second one was managable, but by the time the third one came around it was about enough to send a person over the edge. If you canbelieve the fact that Colorado was not prepared for this amount of snow and people insist on driving around in their Honda Civics, and rear wheel drive Mustangs. It was a pretty stressful time. Seriously like a month after the snow there were still MOUNDS of snow every where. Normally it snows and three days later it is gone around here, but a whole month of these ***** driving around in this much snow will make that vein in your head POP out. The worst part was that the mountains didn't get very much snow. So the skiing wasn't even all that good.

Old 03-09-2008, 10:30 PM

For goodness sakes, I hope you don't post any video of this you might have on YouTube! You'll bring out every Hummer Hater online claiming "My Jeep can go through 35 foot drifts...in 2WD!"

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: H3 really stuck in some SNOW!!!