Factory to Kenwood - anyone else? - Page 2 - Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners

Old 10-01-2014, 06:23 PM

Default kenwood nav

I have Kenwood aftermarket in both my H2's. Just installed one of them last week. It's an awesome stereo. Went with the 9900ddn. This one has wifi built in. Just bring ur mifi card or Hotspot and u can browse the web and receive emails right on your radio screen. Stayed with the Boss speakers in both trucks. All my chimes, steering wheel controls, and Sirius all work. All you need is to get the go adapters.
Old 05-27-2016, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcioci View Post
I have Kenwood aftermarket in both my H2's. Just installed one of them last week. It's an awesome stereo. Went with the 9900ddn. This one has wifi built in. Just bring ur mifi card or Hotspot and u can browse the web and receive emails right on your radio screen. Stayed with the Boss speakers in both trucks. All my chimes, steering wheel controls, and Sirius all work. All you need is to get the go adapters.
Sorry to drag up an old thread, but I don't suppose you have a list of the adapters you went with do you ?

Thus far I am thinking:
PAC GMRVD (i have the rear roof screen)
PAC SWI-RC (steering wheel controls)
PAC OS5 (general harness with onstar etc- looks like works with premium Y91)
Pac-Audio.com Product Details | iPod Integration for your car and More by Pac-Audio - Connecting you to the future
Old 06-01-2016, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldfox View Post
Sorry to drag up an old thread, but I don't suppose you have a list of the adapters you went with do you ?

Thus far I am thinking:
PAC GMRVD (i have the rear roof screen)
PAC SWI-RC (steering wheel controls)
PAC OS5 (general harness with onstar etc- looks like works with premium Y91)
Pac-Audio.com Product Details | iPod Integration for your car and More by Pac-Audio - Connecting you to the future
Not off the top of my head but let me see if I saved the emails. I purchased everything off of Amazon.
Old 06-21-2016, 04:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcioci View Post
Not off the top of my head but let me see if I saved the emails. I purchased everything off of Amazon.
It's ok, i've gone with maestro idatalink RR.
Thx