ROTM RULES PLEASE READ FIRST!! - Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners

Old 02-08-2007, 04:21 PM
Administrator

Default ROTM RULES PLEASE READ FIRST!!

Rule #1 Every post in this section is under strict review by the admin and mods. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING is to be posted here that is non-ROTM related.

Rule #2 Any Member caught voting more than once under another user name, will be BANNED from the forums on principle.

The way it will work:I will announce a start day for nominations.

To be nominated, the member must have a gallery and be an active member. By active,I mean that members who haven’t posted since July of 03 are not eligible. Before anyone asks, lets set it at this...to be active, it means you must have at least 5 posts in the month in question, and the month before. You can not nominate yourself. You can not be ROTM twice in one calendar year, although anyone who has already won in a past year, can win again.

Nominations will be limited to3 per month. The nominations will be closed once we reach 3, or after 2 weeks.

The way nominations will officially work:

1. Someone nominates Joes2006 H2
2. Someone else seconds that nomination for Joes2006 H2(at this point, the nomination is official)
3. Joe accepts the nomination, thus locking it in for voting.

If, in the first hour of nomination week, 50 people are nominated, and seconded, the first3 to accept are officially entered in the contest.

Once nominations are closed, the members who are nominated are permitted to post more pictures in the voting thread. Users are not to start any topics in this section without permission.

The winner of ROTM each month will have their ride featured on the right side of the forum with a clickable picture. Within that picture will be a link to their gallery, as well as a write up about the vehicle, written by the owner.

Good luck!!
Old 08-27-2010, 03:07 PM

you guys are no longer doing the ride of the month ?
Old 08-27-2010, 06:28 PM
Super Moderator

No, we aren't.