PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HUMMER of Knoxille

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2007, 10:09 PM
Default HUMMER of Knoxille

NEVER buy from HUMMER of Knoxville!!!!!
We went to trade a 2005Chevy TrailBlazer EXT for a 2007 H3. When we got there they showed us a white H3 just like we wanted. We test drove it & came back to the dealership to buy it. When we went into the office all they could do was say that they didn't want the TrailBlazer, they wanted our2005 Mustang.[:@]I told them that we were keeping the Mustang no matter what ,&they said oh well& we left. A week later we drove from Washington County TN to Greer South Carolina in a snowstorm,and came home with a new 2007 whiteHUMMER H3.Theydid everything they could to get us in a HUMMER . The salesman even gave us $100 to make our down payment more. We were there all day, he bought us lunch ,and gave us a tag that says H3. we are glad we almost killed ourselves getting there & the drive back was nothing with 2 ft of snow on the ground.
STAY AWAY FROM HUMMER OF KNOXVILLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-05-2007, 10:31 PM
Default RE: HUMMER of Knoxille

BOO!!!!!!! HUMMER OF KNOXVILLE[:@][:@]

Old 06-06-2007, 06:07 PM

Double BOOOO Hummer Of Knoxville...How dare they.[:@][:@]

Old 06-06-2007, 06:51 PM

Sounds like the SC dealer really wanted your business more! Congrats!

Love your tag line : HUMMERS DON'T KILL TREES THEY KILL BUGS
It's so true!

Old 06-06-2007, 09:03 PM

If that's the way they treat peope, they won't be a Hummer dealer for long.[:'(]

Glad you got what you want, and weretreated right.

Old 06-06-2007, 09:13 PM

ORIGINAL: hummer

We went to trade a 2005 Chevy TrailBlazer EXT for a 2007 H3. When we got there they showed us a white H3 just like we wanted. We test drove it & came back to the dealership to buy it. When we went into the office all they could do was say that they didn't want the TrailBlazer, they wanted our 2005 Mustang.[:@]I told them that we were keeping the Mustang no matter what ,& they said oh well & we left. A week later we drove from Washington County TN to Greer South Carolina in a snowstorm,and came home with a new 2007 white HUMMER H3. They did everything they could to get us in a HUMMER . The salesman even gave us $100 to make our down payment more. We were there all day, he bought us lunch ,and gave us a tag that says H3 . we are glad we almost killed ourselves getting there & the drive back was nothing with 2 ft of snow on the ground.
You should call the salesman Knoxville dealership that insisted you give them your mustang and let him know that not only did you get your H3 but the SC dealership took your TrailBlazer and you were also treated nicely! Might chap his *** just a little anyway ... [8D]

Old 06-06-2007, 10:32 PM

ORIGINAL: TigerLily

We went to trade a 2005Chevy TrailBlazer EXT for a 2007 H3. When we got there they showed us a white H3 just like we wanted. We test drove it & came back to the dealership to buy it. When we went into the office all they could do was say that they didn't want the TrailBlazer, they wanted our2005 Mustang.[:@]I told them that we were keeping the Mustang no matter what ,&they said oh well& we left. A week later we drove from Washington County TN to Greer South Carolina in a snowstorm,and came home with a new 2007 whiteHUMMER H3.Theydid everything they could to get us in a HUMMER . The salesman even gave us $100 to make our down payment more. We were there all day, he bought us lunch ,and gave us a tag that says H3. we are glad we almost killed ourselves getting there & the drive back was nothing with 2 ft of snow on the ground.
You should call the salesman Knoxville dealership that insisted you give them your mustang and let him know that not only did you get your H3 but the SC dealership took your TrailBlazer and you were also treated nicely! Might chap his *** just a little anyway ... [8D]

Yeah...DO IT!!!!!The Bastards!!!

Old 06-07-2007, 02:34 PM
Super Moderator

Did you just get your Hummer? If so, WELCOME AND CONGRATS!

Hummer of Knoxville, you suck major ***. What kind of business model do you have, one that uses bait and switch I see. I'm not sure if anybody told you this, but that is illegal, and in all 50 states mind you.

OK, now that THAT'S off my chest

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

Old 06-07-2007, 03:01 PM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

Hummer of Knoxville, you suck major ***. What kind of business model do you have, one that uses bait and switch I see. I'm not sure if anybody told you this, but that is illegal, and in all 50 states mind you.

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]
I got it the day after Christmas , and I cant find my camera. It is white witha sunroof & bright roof rack

Old 06-07-2007, 03:43 PM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]
I got it the day after Christmas , and I cant find my camera. It is white witha sunroof & bright roof rack
Oh really, you expect us to make the mental picture? Well I'm 6'3", built like an olympic gymnast, and have often been mistaken for a sexier looking Brad Pitt!Of course, my cameras been in the shop for the last 30+ years, so I don't have anycurrent photos either! Beg/borrow/steal a camera, and get some pics up!