Private 'Wanted' Classifieds Looking for something? Tell us!

WTB: '06+ 'H2' Aluminum Roof Rack Basket

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2007, 12:23 PM
Default WTB: '06+ 'H2' Aluminum Roof Rack Basket

Okay, here's my plight...

I am physically disabled and need to relocate my spare tire/wheel to the roof area, so that I can havean electric lift installed onto the rear of my H2 to carrymy motorized scooter. Since I am anAutomobile Clubmember, I'm not too concerned about the spare tire/wheel being relocated to an area which will be somewhat harder to access, plusI also prefer to retain the additional cargo capacity by not having the spare mounted inside the vehicle. Besides,my wife and I won't be able to change the spare by ourselves anyway...irregardless of its location. So, I have determined that the followingroof-mounted rack would be a good looking solution to my problem:

Name:  06HummerH2roofrackbasket.jpg
Views: 6924
Size:  19.2 KB

Taken from a recent eBay auctiondescription...the item, of which I was unfortunately 'sniped' out of during the last minute or so. Name:  DOHsmileyanimated.gif
Views: 4113
Size:  5.6 KB

Roof Basket for'06 Hummer H2 SUV:

Holds 240 lbs of pretty much anything to the roof of your H2 with this welded aluminum basket. It has a black powder-coated corrosion-resistant finish and a vacuum-formed from applique with an embossed Hummer logo. The roof rack is attachable to the vehicle roof rack crossbars via **** attachments.

Although this item went for $287 and some change (plus $55 for FedEx/UPS shipping), but I am willing to pay more if it can be shipped to my California address, unless of course, you're located within the SoCal areaand will allow me to pick it up from you. If you possibly have one laying around andyou no longer want it/will no longer need it, then please let me know...thanks for your help. Name:  Wavingsmileyanimated2.gif
Views: 4030
Size:  703 Bytes

Name:  GoAnywhereMobilityScooter.jpg
Views: 4575
Size:  29.0 KB

The Tank Chair

Old 06-07-2007, 02:59 PM
Default RE: WTB: '06+ 'H2' Aluminum Roof Rack Basket

DAMN Sniper!! I've checked around.....New, those go for OVER $1000!!![:@]

I'll keep my eyes peeled for you Xtreme!!!

Old 06-07-2007, 03:54 PM

ORIGINAL: HummBob

Thanks, and yes, I really don't want to pay a grand for one, especially considering thatchair lift will cost me well over that much installed. I most certainly appreciate the help my friend. [sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 06-08-2007, 03:16 AM

ORIGINAL: Xtreme

ORIGINAL: HummBob

Thanks, and yes, I really don't want to pay a grand for one, especially considering thatchair lift will cost me well over that much installed. I most certainly appreciate the help my friend. [sm=icon_cheers.gif]
ANYTIME BROTHER!!!

Old 06-30-2014, 07:59 PM

I have the same roof rack you're looking for. I'm in OH and have the ***** to tighten it to the roof bars

Old 07-10-2019, 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by AZsSun
I have the same roof rack you're looking for. I'm in OH and have the ***** to tighten it to the roof bars
do you still have the roof rack

Old 12-16-2020, 02:32 PM

Hello. im willing to pay $1500 for a OEM roof basket.

Old 12-12-2021, 04:24 PM
Default OEM Original Hummer H2 Luggage Basket

I would be willing to pay around $2,500 for an EXCELLENT condition original luggage basket.... but it would need to be the H2 version, not the H3 version that also fits the H2.

Old 12-12-2021, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by Mr.McIntyre
I would be willing to pay around $2,500 for an EXCELLENT condition original luggage basket.... but it would need to be the H2 version, not the H3 version that also fits the H2.
You're not going to get 1 at that price! There are other options out there:>>>hummer h2 roof cargo basket

Old 12-12-2021, 06:10 PM

Well, I did offer $1,000 more than anyone else in this thread, considering the next highest offer was $1,500, so figured I would take a shot.

Quick Reply: WTB: '06+ 'H2' Aluminum Roof Rack Basket