Go Back   Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners > Sponsoring Vendors & Classifieds > Private 'Wanted' Classifieds
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to the Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-05-2014, 12:03 PM

Default H3 seat back nets/backpacks

Hi guys I just got my H3 a few weeks ago and i'm looking for a set of seat back nets in good shape. I will also take a set of the backpacks but people dont seem to wanna get rid of those. I know you can buy the seat nets new for 80 bucks a piece on ebay but that is a little much. PM me if you got em' or reply. Thanks!!
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Hummerforums!
Old 01-06-2014, 08:02 PM

wow, I hope I can get a set of these, my seat backs look naked
Old 01-07-2014, 09:43 AM

I might have two sets of the nets. Let me check tonight. I hate those damn things as they take up leg room
Old 01-08-2014, 07:21 AM

For some reason I can't PM you. It must be my new account. I will take them if they are in good shape. You can text or call me 575-562-0311. Don't let anyone else have them!! lol
Old 01-08-2014, 07:33 AM

If you have another set, I will take those off your hands haha. How much are you charging?

Old 01-08-2014, 08:54 PM

Damn it Evan. I need these things, lol. WHY CAN'T I SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES
Old 01-08-2014, 09:21 PM

Still looking sorry
Old 01-09-2014, 07:15 AM

NJPCRX I thought he had 2 sets. I just needed one. I think somebody took one of mine....although I don't know what they could possibly do with it.

Old 01-09-2014, 08:09 PM

Its ok Evan, when I posted this, I didn't realize I couldn't send private messages, so I have no choice but to give atvspeed4 my cell number. I guess I need to get my posts up before my PM gets turned on I only need one set as well, it did sound like he might have 2 sets. So PLEASE text me if you find them, or anyone else is welcome to call or text me too. I have a confirmed paypal acct, and I've been in the Airforce going on 10 years so you can trust me . You can call my First Sergeant, lol.
Old 01-10-2014, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJPCRX View Post
Its ok Evan, when I posted this, I didn't realize I couldn't send private messages, so I have no choice but to give atvspeed4 my cell number. I guess I need to get my posts up before my PM gets turned on I only need one set as well, it did sound like he might have 2 sets. So PLEASE text me if you find them, or anyone else is welcome to call or text me too. I have a confirmed paypal acct, and I've been in the Airforce going on 10 years so you can trust me . You can call my First Sergeant, lol.
I know I had at least one set but still trying to find them. We have alot of parts saved from various project vehicles so this is taking a little digging lol
Old 01-10-2014, 12:27 PM