PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

parting out H2 items

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2016, 07:07 AM

Originally Posted by su27
what really happened is i gave you very good prices and even threw in some free parts and you still kept haggling me then you wanted me to pay for shipping lol...ive sold 90% of the parts you wanted a year later you are still looking for the same parts what does that tell you? it tells me that you dont have the money for the parts like i told you before get your parts from somebody else ive sold A LOT of parts to members on here and have never had a problem with anybody only with you.

have a nice day please dont reply or message me anymore

available items-passenger grab bar, passenger seat, rear pillar speaker covers, nerf bars, drivers door panel(had repair work done), panels, hood deck vent, window motors, a-pillar panels, mis interior plastic trim pieces, rear folding seat, too many too list please PM
Got the parts thanks. Do you have the center console lid?

Old 05-17-2016, 07:52 AM

what really happened is i gave you very good prices and even threw in some free parts and you still kept haggling me then you wanted me to pay for shipping lol...ive sold 90% of the parts you wanted a year later you are still looking for the same parts what does that tell you? it tells me that you dont have the money for the parts like i told you before get your parts from somebody else ive sold A LOT of parts to members on here and have never had a problem with anybody only with you.

have a nice day please dont reply or message me anymore
First off if you gave me good prices I would have bought the items. Hello!!! your prices were comparable to those of a salvage yard or eBay. Whats the purpose for us trying to help out Hummer owners and being on here if we are going to be treated like another number off eBay. Thats one of the purposes of this forum.
Like I said you were asking for 1000 dollars for the parts and I compromised to within $850 with the shipping split. So over 150 bucks you felt that somehow there wasnt a good price there? That there wasnt enough profit for you? You have used parts that are collecting dust from your accident, but it is worth it for you to try to milk out as much as you can because you didnt have insurance to cover the wreck.
As for 90% of the parts, whatever, there wasnt that many parts to begin with.
Yes I am still looking for the same parts, because they are to just replace worn ones with new one. Look at my list, most of it states appearance and working. I mean seriously, do you think anyone of us in this forum doesnt have something you are selling? We are just buying them to make things look nice again, unless you do have the one or two people that need something because theirs is broken.

As for messaging you? Excuse me? If I would have realized you were the same arrogant person I dealt with before I wouldnt have. But hell I even gave you a chance to take some of my money in exchange for your parts and again you show your attitude... but ok you would rather hold on to them, and I am happy with that. My H2 works just fine without it.
I know you told me in phone conversation that you didnt have insurance so you were trying to buy another car with the money and needed to get as much as you can for these parts. Ok, so you try to buy your car or pay your bills with those parts, and not the money.
You arent the only one selling parts and I am sure you grinding out a few bucks here and there is worth it for the profit.

As for messaging you again? I am sorry when did this become your public forum? No I am sorry but I am messaging the other people on this forum, the ones that are active like me, and not here just to make a buck.
Yeah. 17 posts and all of them are basically you trying to selling your parts.
I am messaging them to let them know of my dealing with you. And I am sure it doesnt take much for them to see your arrogance.

Anyways, good luck

Last edited by jsbihn; 05-17-2016 at 12:01 PM.
Old 05-18-2016, 12:27 AM

Originally Posted by jsbihn
First off if you gave me good prices I would have bought the items. Hello!!! your prices were comparable to those of a salvage yard or eBay. Whats the purpose for us trying to help out Hummer owners and being on here if we are going to be treated like another number off eBay. Thats one of the purposes of this forum.
Like I said you were asking for 1000 dollars for the parts and I compromised to within $850 with the shipping split. So over 150 bucks you felt that somehow there wasnt a good price there? That there wasnt enough profit for you? You have used parts that are collecting dust from your accident, but it is worth it for you to try to milk out as much as you can because you didnt have insurance to cover the wreck.
As for 90% of the parts, whatever, there wasnt that many parts to begin with.
Yes I am still looking for the same parts, because they are to just replace worn ones with new one. Look at my list, most of it states appearance and working. I mean seriously, do you think anyone of us in this forum doesnt have something you are selling? We are just buying them to make things look nice again, unless you do have the one or two people that need something because theirs is broken.

As for messaging you? Excuse me? If I would have realized you were the same arrogant person I dealt with before I wouldnt have. But hell I even gave you a chance to take some of my money in exchange for your parts and again you show your attitude... but ok you would rather hold on to them, and I am happy with that. My H2 works just fine without it.
I know you told me in phone conversation that you didnt have insurance so you were trying to buy another car with the money and needed to get as much as you can for these parts. Ok, so you try to buy your car or pay your bills with those parts, and not the money.
You arent the only one selling parts and I am sure you grinding out a few bucks here and there is worth it for the profit.

As for messaging you again? I am sorry when did this become your public forum? No I am sorry but I am messaging the other people on this forum, the ones that are active like me, and not here just to make a buck.
Yeah. 17 posts and all of them are basically you trying to selling your parts.
I am messaging them to let them know of my dealing with you. And I am sure it doesnt take much for them to see your arrogance.

Anyways, good luck
listen buddy after you tired to scam me into giving you free parts and i called you out on it you felt stupid and backtracked, after you low balled me and haggled me over and over i still tried to make a deal with you i honestly got fed up with you that is why i told you to buy your parts from somebody else trust me i dont need your money...i also still have the text messages to prove it (PM me ANYBODY who wants to see them) im not just making up a story and you are blowing this way out of proportion i have more important things to do than to fight with somebody over the internet you are just wasting your time and my time arguing at the end of the day i have lots of happy customers and im still not going to sell you any parts.

Old 05-18-2016, 12:30 AM

Originally Posted by mcioci
Got the parts thanks. Do you have the center console lid?
sorry i do not get online much but i did text you back glad you got the parts let me know if you need anything else and thanks again

Old 05-18-2016, 01:15 PM

listen buddy after you tired to scam me into giving you free parts and i called you out on it you felt stupid and backtracked, after you low balled me and haggled me over and over i still tried to make a deal with you i honestly got fed up with you that is why i told you to buy your parts from somebody else trust me i dont need your money...i also still have the text messages to prove it (PM me ANYBODY who wants to see them) im not just making up a story and you are blowing this way out of proportion i have more important things to do than to fight with somebody over the internet you are just wasting your time and my time arguing at the end of the day i have lots of happy customers and im still not going to sell you any parts.
Do you realize that you keep this fight going??
And I am sure those that read this post will probably start wondering of the type of person you are, but you are right... its all me.

Ok first of the condescending "listen buddy"...
I dont remember becoming friends.. but ok?

Do you realize you started all this up with a lack of customer respect when you immediately said how I disrespected the seller/you earlier in this thread. This is after I asked about buying something without any foul remarks on my behalf only to get that attitude back from you. Oh wait, I am sorry but since when in the seller always right. When is the seller the person who we value? I thought it was the customer. You must believe you are selling some kind of rare commodity. Ok, so yeah your parts are gold and they have high value. You are so mistaken. But hey I am not the one still trying to sell off a majority of part I have had since last year. You think the way to judge price is comparing it to eBay or salvage yards, sure they can sit on their stuff for ever because they have nothing into it. If you want to do the same, more power to you. And if so, it is obvious the story you told me about the accident and needing money to buy another vehicle and such was all bologna, and you are nothing more than a salvage person under the disguise of a member on this forum. But I doubt that since a professional business would have had the smarts to not come back with the things said by you.

As for scamming? Wait? How can I scam you if I was trying to pay you within 150 dollars of your original price. I think what you consider scamming is the fact that I wasnt willing to accept you original quoted price so I came back with another offer. If thats scamming to you, so be it. Most call it negotiating. BTW how could I have scammed you of anything when I never bought anything from you.
I didnt backtrack or feel guilty of anything, nor did I try to make you give me free parts. Read your own posts you even stated YOU tried to give me free parts. I didnt ask for anything for free. I think you seriously need to consider you tactics here. As for the parts, yes you told me to buy my parts elsewhere... which is another thing that amazed me considering that you are so arrogant that you would turn down a sale that large. The only reason it didnt happen was because you know I wasnt going to pay those outrageous prices for parts. In the end I even tried to come close to your number, but you wanted the whole thing. So yeah if you wouldnt have told me to shop elsewhere it wouldnt have been a sale either way.

You come to this forum and with no other agenda you ask for our help... to buy your parts. And at that you tell us we have to pay outrageous eBay and salvage yard prices. Why should we? We are helping you by buying the parts immediately, the forum is helping you by allowing you to list the parts free of charge and bring you a large H2 community to advertise these parts to, and what have you done for us other than over charge us or expect the same amount that we could pay else where. So really whats the benefit. And now to show how you act to potential customers, because you think you are right...? You really make me wonder.

You keep fighting me on this, bring up all kinds of things in the past (which is fine because you are guilty too), but do you not realize this all started because of you. I came to you on this post and asked for some parts and you had to come out and insult me. Couldnt just be a seller and answer questions, no you have to take it to the point of saying I offended you because I wasnt willing to pay your price for used parts. Then you continue to tell me I must act right to you when discussing this purchase? WHAT?!?! After all that I still try to offer you the business, but you deny me the sale because you cant take the criticism you dish out for no reason back at you. Then after that you started in with this attack and defend strategic in the middle of your for sale post, where if you would have just left it alone...
Every time you come back with some crap about the previous deal that we talked about a year ago makes no difference to the fact that you are spinning your wheels. You are defending and attacking based on something that didnt happen, but you are trying to make me out to be some evil do'er so that it justifies you in saying that you acted as such and didnt sell to me.
But the issue is now you have shown what I have been stating as you continue with this posts that show you are currently with that attitude and great customer service that I am trying to tell others about.
You are battling me about the past, and I am conveying to the forum what to expect in dealing with you in the future. And you are easily proving it.

And what does it matter to me? It doesnt. Like I said I didnt buy anything from you. There was no love loss. It was just until you had to come off all cocky and post how I offended you by asking about some parts you are selling.

I am sure you walk into a used car dealership (or wherever) all the time and ask them about their cars, tell them you want to pay less then sticker, they refuse to negotiate and then they get pissed off and tell you how you offended them and tell you to go buy elsewhere. (which is the EXACT same thing that happened here) Except in the real world, you would tell them you want to pay less than sticker and the negotiation would happen until that car was sold. And they wouldnt get pissed off because they knew you would come back to buy another probably some day. But hey maybe things are different in the way you handle things... well obviously they are as seen in your actions with me on here.

Anyways, like I said. I dont care about the past, that wasnt the issue... it just helped to strengthen what I was stating. You on the other hand can not do anything but try and make this about the past. There is no past. Hello. I DIDNT BUY ANYTHING FROM YOU!!! You havent listened to anything that was said. Instead you just decided to get all emotional and fire back, when the logical thing to do was realize your customers (past and future) are reading all these messages and forming opinions of you. Do you think they are forming opinions on me? Probably very little, but then again I also am not selling anything. I dont have to worry about a reputation. I made mine in this forum (and others) by being a part of them and active in them for more then just the need to sell parts and make money.
But anyways, you just keep grinding away and making it worse.
Like I said, if you would have never made the crappy comment, it would have never gotten to this point.

And I am sure you will again post a reply to this message, which you have now turned this ad into a flame war over stupidity, and of course I will be there to rebut it.

Last edited by jsbihn; 05-18-2016 at 01:49 PM.
Old 05-20-2016, 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by jsbihn
Do you realize that you keep this fight going??
i did not read your wall of text its clear to me that you are manically depressed my replies whirl you in a frenzy seems to me you dont exist in this world me not selling you parts makes you Spiral and spin till you hurl your self into rage thats how much power a stranger has over you.

here is the text messages so people selling on can see the type of person you are, the type of person people dont want to deal with im not coming making accusations im coming with proof.

this shows all the parts you were trying to scam out of me for measly $790 dollars the list is so long i had to do 2 screen shots and then you still wanted to "work out shipping" which means me pay for it hahahh

photo hosting

pic host

this is me calling you out on your BS trying to play me into giving you door switches and passenger seat button panel

image upload

to prove you wrong i took a screen shot of the FIRST list you sent me and you can clearly see you only listed the button panel for the DRIVER SIDE on the list above you being the type of person you are tried to sneak in "seat heater button for both sides" SMH at you

upload pic

then since you have no shame when i asked you for a screen shot since you were lying and said that you sent it in the first text message you stoop even lower and make a NOTEPAD and write the items in it and send it to me to try to trick me hahahhaha like the world doesnt know the difference between a notepad and a text message

picture upload sites

the only parts i have left from that list is the wiper motors, traction control buttons, guage cluster anyone who wants them i will sell them to you VERY VERY cheap just because i would rather anybody have them except for you.

when i spoke to you on the phone you sounded overweight and like you were about 50 years old kinda old to be fighting on forums arnt you? it took me 2 days to respond because ive been providing a great service to members shipping parts out making money you see going online isnt part of my day im not worried about you or your opinion or you trying to slander my name i have plenty of references on here for anyone wanting to buy parts so after this if you still have a problem with me pick up the phone im not hard to reach.

for full size pics click below then click on the picture
http://postimg.org/gallery/3hie1uv9e/7e719673/

Last edited by su27; 05-20-2016 at 04:30 PM.
Old 05-20-2016, 06:35 PM

ill vouch for su27. i bought a few items off him and definitely a fair person when it comes to prices and shipping.

long shot but would you happen to have the rubber piece that goes under the shift handle and in between the shift light indicator?

Old 05-21-2016, 08:18 AM

Wow man, seriously? You just keep going with this? You are just as bad as Helicopter Mom.

Ok, well lets break it all down...

You get on this forum only to sell items.
- Thats fine. I never said I had a problem with that (and even tried to do business with you)

We disagreed on our business negotiations on our original conversation 6 months ago
- 6 months later I message about buying parts from you (which I had no idea this was you, if I did I would have never sent the message)... to which you come off all rude and insulting to a potential buyer.

So I comment on the fact that you were rude and even still make an attempt to do business with you.
- You, in return, say you arent going to sell to me and proceed into justifying it with recalls of the previous time we talked 6 months earlier.

I respond back stating Ok thats fine. But want to address to those who might not see the obvious, the character of seller you are.
- To which instead of just saying your last texts end comment about "ok I have plenty of references" and leave it at that... you immediately start in with all this insulting and defensive banter. And every time you could have taken an out, you continue on. Hell I even said in my last post I knew you wouldnt let it be. And in fact this time you come out extremely mature with text messages and even more insults and personal attacks.

If anything, your the one who has issues here. So trust me your replies dont "whip me into a frenzy". But hey if it makes you feel better think so, ok.

You keep thinking this is about the old attempt at purchase.
Sure that might have been the catalyst, but it has long since fizzled out as I stated. You are the one who cant let go. As apparent from this useless battle and the fact that after 6 months you still have text messages saved from a conversation that resulted in nothing. Not even a sale. Again, you seem to be the one who is got the issue.

And again about the texts you saved for 6 month (seriously you saved these for 6 months? Why? ). You say you have proof... ok of what? That I attempted negotiations 6 months ago to obtain parts? I already told you and the others on this forum that I did. Never argued that. So all you are doing is posting conversation that again ended with no sale. I have been saying this was never about that, but to show people the type of business transaction they could possibly look forward to.

Finally, you conclude you last text with signs again of maturity. The seller that you are responses in such with name calling and other items of a "personal" attack to try to prove his point. What does weight and age have anything to do with this conversation. "Yeah well your fat and old" is something I expect out of elementary school child. So I take it your opinion on those who are older than you or overweight is less than courteous. What does it matter if the person you are talking to is 25 or 50, or 150lbs or 500lbs... They are still a customer and still a person. And in this argument it doesnt change the fact that you are rude and think you, as a seller, are more important than the buyer.

To point out another thing you mentioned. The very thing you accused me off (being on here fighting)... is the same thing you are doing. Hello! Like I said this would have stopped long ago if you would have not responded in the way you have. Did I originally ask you rudely to give me prices on parts? Nope. But you responded with immaturity and mentioned how you got "offended" in our last negotiation. From there this has only escalated, when you could have stopped it. So the fight continues because you for some reason cant let it go.

And whats even more mature is your "oh I will sell the parts cheap then have you get them" comment. Hey great. Hopefully someone will get a good deal. No skin off my nose. I mean do you really think your "I'll show you" comment is really bothering me?

It doesnt take a genius to see where this all stems from.
And what makes me laugh is you have mention how you can bring in references. You have been on here 6 months, and have about 20 posts (most in this discussion). How many references could you have? And hey thats great if some people have gotten a good experience from you, but again this isnt about that. Its about informing those about your business ways (if it wasnt clear in the first couple of comments you made back to me). And you ask why then... if it is only about pointing something out... Well lets see. I am a Hummer owner and will never get rid of my truck. I am part of many forums (and even help moderate one), and to me this is not a place setup so I could just sell my parts. This is a place where I can help people and they can help me. I can discuss things with them and so on. This site has value to me. So I will be here for a long time. You havent helped anyone on the forum, because again you are only on here to sell. Unlike me and the others on here. You on the other hand will be gone once all your parts are sold.

As I conclude, again like I stated... you keep this thing going. Makes it easier and easier for people to wonder about you, or see the true you. You are the one disclosing all this information. All I did was start with a comment about how you talk to potential customers.
What is funny is my intentions were to buy some of the items you had for sale. You turned this into an issue, and keep making it bigger and bigger.
And of course, you will continue as you have before with this.
And I will be here all "sounding 50 and overweight" with my morning coffee to remind everyone about your character.

Old 07-03-2016, 02:30 PM

sorry sold if you need anything else let me know
Srry to barge but selling shifter

Old 07-04-2016, 12:16 AM

yeah... sorry to intervene but what does rear passenger interior door look like?

Quick Reply: parting out H2 items