PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Parting out 2003 H2 What do you need?

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2016, 03:14 PM
Default Parting out 2003 H2 What do you need?

My "Spare H2" is sold. Mods, you may want to close this thread. It looks like others are using it to discuss parts they need so do whatever you feel is best.

Thank You everyone!

I picked up a 2003 than had been sitting for a couple years to keep for spare parts. I have taken a few things off and used them on my H2 and kept a few things for spares.

I have decided to part it out instead of storing it. There are really too many parts to list. It is Pewter color with Wheat Grey interior. Some interior is good, some not.

I listed the third row seat so that I could show that I have 100% feedback on ebay. See here:

2003 2007 Hummer H2 Factory Third 3rd Row | eBay

I will take some picks once I go back to where I have it stored.

I am in Chesapeake, VA if you want to pick up locally.

Thanks!

Last edited by NoSpoon; 07-20-2016 at 01:34 PM.
Old 01-16-2016, 06:02 PM

do you have the exterior spare mount? if so I am looking for the bolts that hold on the hinge side to the bumper.

Old 01-16-2016, 06:06 PM

Sorry, I should have mentioned that it does not have external spare. It does not have the Airbag suspension so I guess that makes it a "base" model?

Thanks for asking!

Old 01-16-2016, 09:05 PM

How is the headliner? Is it a sunroof? Also looking for 4x4 selector, headlight switch, tool kit for the jack, spare tire cover carpeted, HVAC controls. I think thats all, LOL. I live in Williamsburg & work in Newport News.

Old 01-17-2016, 08:10 AM

I'm interested on the vents over the taillights if they are black.

Old 01-17-2016, 09:25 AM

dznyfn: It is a sunroof, I can pull out the switches, I am not positive what works or not on them. I know that they are available in aftermarket. I would want a new one that works. I will check on the tool kit for the jack, I don't recall seeing it. There is no spare tire cover. The hvac controls had a couple bulbs out I think. I can't recall the condition of the headliner. I will check and get back to you. I am not storing it where I live. I can have you come by to see what you want sometime if you like since you aren't too far away.

johnxvi: I used the vents for my H2, sorry.

I don't mean to waste anyones time, I just have an H2 with parts that are hard to find and I want to help those of you that I can. I will get some pics soon when the weather isn't nasty.

Thank you!

Old 01-17-2016, 09:50 AM

BTW, If anyone has some original U-Steps I would be willing to make trades seriously in your favor! They way it looks right now I may have to buy another H2 just to take the steps off of it!

Thanks!

Old 01-17-2016, 12:04 PM

Sounds good, football and snow don't mix on getting there, will get with you later.

Old 01-17-2016, 02:12 PM

spoon,
I am looking for the following parts.
Let me know what you have and PM me prices please.

Dark brown carpet (really just looking for a couple of pieces that may be 4 inches x 4 inches)

All four corners exterior side marker lights (2 amber 2 red)

Rear license plate bucket with light cover (as long as there is no chrome)

Both side mirrors (as long as they are not chrome)

Both driver and passengers seat heater buttons

All 4 door panel button (window/lock)

Gauge cluster

All interior dash panels with vents

Center console trim including trim to back seats with vents

Over head interior front light assembly for sunroof (as the lights and the controls for "home" system)

All the buttons for the trac control/suspension control

Rear wiper control, with the blank under it

Front and rear wiper motors

Air suspension delete blank. (if it didnt have air suspension, in the back on the passengers side just over the rear wheel there should be a blank for where the air suspension and air fill would have been)

Please get back with me PM asap
if unable to PM then email jsbihn@yahoo.com

Thanks

Old 01-17-2016, 06:02 PM

I would be interested in all 4 wheel well liners and the passenger and driver's side hood latches if they are black and not chromed. I'm across the country but will pay for shipping.

Quick Reply: Parting out 2003 H2 What do you need?