PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

H3 Service Manual

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2010, 08:33 PM
Default H3 Service Manual

I have the H3 service manual on cd. I can email you the files or make you a cd and mail it to you. The files are in pdf format and you will need the latest version of adobe reader on your computer. Either way you receive the manual, it is $10. You can pay me paypal or send me money. I check my email daily so be patient, I will respond to your email directly to your email address that you give me or through Hummer Forums. My email address is hummerservicemanual@hotmail.com Please put service manual in the subject line. There are no refunds on anything because I know it will work if you have the equipment for it to work. Here is the list that the manual offers:

3.5L ENGINE
3.7L ENGINE
5.3L ENGINE
2006 ENGINE ELECTRICAL
2006 WIRING
2007 H3 GET KNOW
2007 H3 OWNERS
2008 ENGINE ELECTRICAL
2008 WIRING
AIRBAGS
ANTILOCK BRAKES
AUTO TRANSMISSION
AXLE SHAFTS
BODY PANELS
BUMPERS
CLUTCH
CRUISE CONTROL
DIFFERENTIAL FRONT
DIFFERENTIAL REAR
DISC BRAKES
DOORS
DRIVESHAFT
ELECTRICAL COMPONENT LOCATIONS
ENGINE COOLING
ENGINE ELECTRICAL
ENGINE EXHAUST
ENTERTAINMENT AND NAVIGATION
EXTERIOR TRIM
FRAME UNDERBODY
FRONT SUSPENSION
HORNS
HVAC 2
HVAC
HYDRAULIC BRAKES
INSTRUMENT PANEL
INTERIOR TRIM
LIGHTING
MAINTENANCE
MANUALTRANSMISSION
MIRRORS
PARKING BRAKE
POWER SEATS
POWER STEERING
REAR SUSPENSION
REMINDER LIGHT RESET
SEATS HEAT COOL
STEERING COLUMN
SUNROOF
TRANSFER CASE
WINDOWS
WIPER WASHER
WIRING

Last edited by 2wheelmonster; 04-12-2011 at 07:47 PM.
Old 01-01-2011, 08:33 PM

I need one for the H3T 2009. Do you have this one if so respond to my email. altec12002@yahoo.com. Thanks and Happy new year.

Old 01-02-2011, 10:59 AM

Hello:

I am not 100% sure if this manual would cover everything the T has to offer, ie. pertaining to the truck portion of the H3T. As you can see from the list it might cover alot of thevehicle.

Thank-you

Last edited by 2wheelmonster; 04-12-2011 at 07:48 PM.
Old 05-17-2012, 12:43 PM
Default Service Manual for MarSgt

First time on this forum and it looks like I am not alone in not wanting to be taken to the poor house by GM if I can do it my self and for a lot less. I own a 2006 H3 Red Luxury, sporting Goodyear Silent Armour all around ( I totally recommend ) and currently have 99,456m. on the engine. I bought mine with 18 miles straight from special order, I live in NM. and have been to the west coast and east coast twice and points between. It will probably live longer than me. I need help from my Hummer Brothers to point me in the right direction as far as the correct and most efficient spark plug to use and where are they located for change out. Since I bought her I have faithfully change her oil religiously just shy of 3,000m. and she still runs like she did off the assembly line. I see that a CD is available for $10.00 and the transaction can be done thru pay-pal, please give me more info on this from 2wheelmonster. Thank You gentelmen

Old 05-18-2012, 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by MarSgt
First time on this forum and it looks like I am not alone in not wanting to be taken to the poor house by GM if I can do it my self and for a lot less. I own a 2006 H3 Red Luxury, sporting Goodyear Silent Armour all around ( I totally recommend ) and currently have 99,456m. on the engine. I bought mine with 18 miles straight from special order, I live in NM. and have been to the west coast and east coast twice and points between. It will probably live longer than me. I need help from my Hummer Brothers to point me in the right direction as far as the correct and most efficient spark plug to use and where are they located for change out. Since I bought her I have faithfully change her oil religiously just shy of 3,000m. and she still runs like she did off the assembly line. I see that a CD is available for $10.00 and the transaction can be done thru pay-pal, please give me more info on this from 2wheelmonster. Thank You gentelmen
Hello,
You can paypal the funds to hummerservicemanual@hotmail.com and provide your address through paypal in the special handling instructions and I will get the cd in the mail asap.
Thank-you

Old 08-21-2012, 09:07 PM
Default Still waiting on the H2 manual on cd in the mail? Why don't you answer my emails?

Please refund my money if you aren't going to send it!

Old 08-21-2012, 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by NapoleonBonaparte
Please refund my money if you aren't going to send it!
I have emailed you three times and you have not responded, the cd came back in the mail and said "return to sender" next time you can send me a pm or check your email first before posting, I most certainly will refund you your money and good luck!!!! Clearly I do answer back emails because I just answered you in this thread about and hour and a half after you posted!!!!

Last edited by 2wheelmonster; 08-21-2012 at 10:53 PM.