PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

H2 Items For Sale, Interior/Exterior/Cargo Mat

Old 10-15-2015, 02:35 PM
Default H2 Items For Sale, Interior/Exterior/Cargo Mat

Hello!

I have several items for sale today for an H2, years 2003-2007. Obviously the condition will be taken into consideration, so I'm open to all REASONABLE Offers as some items are becoming harder to find and are obviously discontinued. Examples such as the Wheat Colored Door Panels or the Interior Trim Pieces. Enjoy!

1. Upper Dash Cover, Part #15142915:
Overall good shape except for 1 small crack that was stopped with super glue and it’s about 1 inch in total length. The crack started by an overtightened screw which led to one of the “tongues” or tabs to split/crack and break causing a small crack to spread and become visible. Theres a total of 2 broken “tabs”, one on the left side and one on the right. Again overall good shape, especially compared to someone who's cover has already cracked all the way through and the corner separated, or the anti-reflective coating has started to flake off!

2. Complete Dashboard Kit, Part #N/A: (Individual part numbers available if needed.)
Overall good shape, especially for being an original piece. Their all in the original metallic color with a few paint touch up spots here and there to cover scratches or worn off paint. The main center stack cover has 1 small hairline crack that I'm positive can be repaired and repainted and you'd never know the difference. You can't see it too easily without close inspection, hopefully that helps give an idea. The other pieces are in quite good condition with only minor paint wear. It’s cheaper to repaint and customize this set v.s. paying the ridiculous prices for each piece on eBay, especially for a brand new set if you can find them. Last time I checked a few months back a FULL set was going for almost $1,500.00 plus shipping or over $500.00 for only half of the set, or at times just for the center stack. These in a complete set are becoming scarce and selling them piece by piece is what your finding more common online unfortunately, which comes with an out of touch price tag per item.

3. Driver Side Door Panel, Part #10358790:
Overall great shape except a small crack near the door handle which is actually pretty common for these door panels, especially for it’s age. It’s covered by a large GM Silver Emblem, simply peels off if desired since it’s just double sided tape. The silver metallic trim around the handles is worn but has been touched up in various spots but can be professional repainted or DIY at your discretion. The leather is in great condition, free from defects or issues. The armrest has been reinforced on the backside with a bonded cast to help protect the door panel from stress, wear & tear as that corner is rested and pushed on more frequently then any of the other door panels. It has definitely stiffened up the arm rest with zero flex or creeks whatsoever!

4. Passenger Side Door Panel, Part #10358792:
Overall great shape except a small crack near the handle, similar to the driver door panel. The leather is also in great condition and free from defects. The small crack is covered by a large GM Silver Emblem, simply peels off if desired since it’s just double sided tape. The silver metallic trim around the handles is worn but has been touched up in various spots but can be professional repainted or DIY at your discretion. Otherwise zero issues with the door panel!

5. Driver Side Mirror, Part #15187005:
This mirror is in really good shape, has a light level of wear and tear, a few minor rock chips on the black paint on the metal frame but nothing bad. The chrome is in really good condition and a good polish has been applied to it so you’ll receive it as clean as possible, same for the glass! The auto-dim feature works flawlessly as does the heated glass during the winter! The only feature that doesn't work is the power fold function as the motor is unfortunately seized but it’s possible that can be repaired according to some threads on this forum.

6. Passenger Side Mirror, Part #15187006:
Great shape, with all of the features working which includes the heated glass, power fold, and reverse tilt! Minor wear & tear overall. The chrome is like the other 2 mirrors listed, really good condition with light wear from the car washes. Polished glass and chrome before packing!

7. Driver Side Mirror, Part #15187005:
I purchased this mirror off of eBay a year ago in hopes of prolonging the inevitable, which was to eventually purchase a brand new set of the updated/upgraded mirrors that were redesigned for the later model years. This mirror works perfectly in every way, from the auto-dim feature for headlight reflectance to the power heat and fold functions. It’s a little slower then a brand new mirror but with that said it still does work. It wouldn't hurt to possibly lubricate the motor a little as again these mirrors were rolled in and out on a fairly normal basis for car washing purposes. Which I believe is what keeps them from seizing up which seems to be a common occurrence. The chrome is in very good condition as I kept it polished very well to prevent corrosion or pitting.

8. Rear Cargo Mat, Part #12498331:
Thick heavy duty cargo mat that came standard from the factory for all H2 models, helps protect your rear carpet from anything from dirt to corrosive items such as spilled gas from portable gas cans or chemicals in case they leak or whatnot v.s. sitting on the bare carpet.

9. Front Bumper, Part #19178491:
Primed and painted from the factory and ready to bolt on, with 1 small defect. It has a small dent located in the lower left section right near the cut out for the front tow hooks up front. I will attach pictures, You can simply touch up the paint if you wish so that it will not rust and you can use it right away and probably never notice it there in the first place. Or you can hammer it back out flush with the rest of the bumper and refinish that small area for a flawless appearance if thats what you wish. I replaced it with a new one because I have neither the tools or the time to fix it. Either way it’ll be a great deal for you!

10. Hood Blanket Insulator Pad, Part #15800593:
Overall decent condition, with a faded appearance, which I’m sure can be corrected with some form of paint, dye, or possibly a good cleaning. There are a few small tears in it but those can be re-adhered with various automotive adhesives or sealants/glues.

11. Driver Door Window Switch Bezel, Part #15103769:
Overall great shape, with very little wear and tear, with a small scratch thats barely visible.

12. Passenger Door Window Switch Bezel, Part #15103770:
Overall great shape, with very little wear and tear.

*Reminder, don’t forget there are no set prices, but open to all reasonable offers!

Thank You for your interest & your time!

If you have any questions feel free to ask and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

Attached Thumbnails H2 Items For Sale, Interior/Exterior/Cargo Mat-truck-parts-sale-pictures-merged.jpg  
Old 10-26-2015, 04:15 PM

Bump, still available.

Old 11-11-2015, 10:23 AM

Rubber Cargo Mat Part #12498331 SOLD!!

Old 11-28-2015, 08:52 AM

Is the Passenger Side Door Panel, Part #10358792: still avail?

Old 12-22-2015, 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by Biglou
Is the Passenger Side Door Panel, Part #10358792: still avail?
Yes Biglou, the Passenger Side Door Panel is still available, PM sent! Thanks!

Old 12-22-2015, 04:15 PM

Is there a rear passenger door panel available? Dont see it in the list but doesnt hurt to ask

Old 12-23-2015, 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by atari800
Is there a rear passenger door panel available? Dont see it in the list but doesnt hurt to ask
Hi Atari800, unfortunately I don't have any of the rear door panels available. I agree, it doesn't hurt to ask. Keep looking though, if I run across some I'll send you the details.

Old 02-04-2016, 11:22 PM
Default Update:

The Complete Dash Kit, has been SOLD!!!! Thank You to the happy buyer!!

Old 03-20-2016, 12:28 AM

Bump, several items still available!

Old 05-03-2016, 07:40 AM

What do you still have available

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: H2 Items For Sale, Interior/Exterior/Cargo Mat