PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Badlands RT Hummer H1 ALPHA Replica - Proffessionally Built - FOR SALE

Old 03-20-2012, 04:26 PM
Default Badlands RT Hummer H1 ALPHA Replica - Proffessionally Built - FOR SALE

We have a BADLANDS RT BODY on a 1990 heavy duty Chevy Suburban frame. Put it next to a real military or civilian made H1 and you still won't tell the difference unless you dig in. DETAILS:

MILITARY HUMVEE REPLICA BUILT ON A CHEVROLET SUBURBAN CHASSIS
4 WHEEL DRIVE.....350 CUBIC INCH THROTTLE BODY FUEL INJECTED ENGINE...700R4 OVERDRIVE AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
POWER STEERING.....POWER BRAKES.....AIR CONDITIONING
DRIVES, RUNS AND STOPS LIKE A CHEVROLET SUBURBAN and thats good!!!
THIS IS A HIGH QUALITY THICK STEEL BODY WITH GEL-COAT THICK FIBERGLASS HOOD AND DOORS. All -- Steel body is 11 guage !!

MILEAGE: Odemeter reading is 107,055. Just drove this vehicle 740 miles -- drives great !! Parts are very obtainable & CHEAP !

TITLE: Comes with a CLEAR Georgia title in hand and its titled as a 2006 Hummer H2 4 door. In the state of PA, you will just need to re-register as a "Specialty Built Vehicle". This process is not hard, just takes about 4 weeks and an enhanced inspection.

The body manufacturer (Badlands RT) issued this VIN.

WHAT IS THIS VEHICLE? This is a replica/copy and its name is Badlands RT. Most people think this is a military vehicle, look at the prices real Humvees are selling for and you will be shocked. With a 350 / 700R4 trans, parts are extremely cheap & obtainable. The vehicle drives better than a real Hummer, parts are cheaper, its 4 wheel drive so it will go most anywhere and it cost a ton less than a real Humvee. It has the look of a military Humvee.

IS THERE ANY RUST PROBLEMS? No rust bubbles, no holes on the under-side of the vehicle, the frame is solid and the body is rock solid.

WHY AM I SELLING THIS vehicle? I just bought it and drove it to Pennsylvania -- 740 flawless miles. I don't really have the time to go through the Specialty Vehicle re-registration process and am not mechanically inclined. It would take less than $800 and just a little time for anyone slightly mechanically inclined to get this on the road in PA. Its just a matter of getting the small details in line -- horn hooked up, E-brake re-hooked up and some other minor issues. The truck is ALREADY MECHANICALLY RUNNING GREAT !! No issues at all. Like said, drove it 700+ miles with not a issue. Some states do not even require any special inspection on this vehicle. IF YOU ARE FROM A SOUTHERN STATE, you can put this on the road TODAY as is !! Again, we have the clear Georgia Title in hand.

BODY: The body is of EXTREME quality!The main body is made of VERY THICK steel and it is solid, the doors, hood and rear quarter panel inserts are made of a thick gel-coated fiberglass composite.

DONER VEHICLE: 1989 or 90 Chevrolet Suburban, the vehicle has a 130 inch wheel base. The frame is not cut - straight as an arrow with no rust. The engine and all components sit on the factory mounts -- again, easy to work on and SAFE. The vehicle drives as good as a Chevrolet SUBURBAN and thats good. The front wheels measures 89 inches outside.

PAINT: This is a drive and enjoy quality paint job, it has a very good shine, it has no rust, it has no dents, it does have some slight orange peel in a few spots and specs and a some touched up chips. I guess what I'm getting around to is the paint is good enough for me and most people.

CHROME: What chrome.

INTEROR: No smoke smell and no real wear. The carpet is good the head liner is good, the seats good. The radio works.

UNSERSIDE: Nice, clean and neat. Its built to drive, it is solid, the frame and mounts all look good.

ENGINE: The engine is a good one, I think its the original Chevrolet 350 cubic inch with thorttle body fuel injection. It has no blue smoke, the compression is good, it has no unwanted noises.

The radiator is a big up-grade to a Griffin aluminum, they cost a lot more than a stock radiator and do a much better job, its a good fit and has an electric fan. In driving straight for 740 miles, there was an even temp and no heating issues at all.

EXHAUST SYSTEM: Good condition.

TRANSMISSION: The automatic transmission looks like a 700R4 to me, this is a 4 speed automatic with the 4th gear being the over-drive. It shifts good and has no slip.

REAR-END: No whines or growls, its the Chevrolet 10 bolt.

BRAKES: Good, the brakes work great, they are all the stock Chevrolet pickup with disc on the front and they are power assisted.

STEERING: The vehicle drives very good, it is power steering.

WHEELS AND TIRES: The tires are 35 series and I think 10 inch rims, they run smooth for what they are, the tire tread is very good on the rear, the front is 75% worn out due to incorrect front-end alignment (toe) -- This has been FIXED now.

LIGHTS: They work, turn signals work, headlights work, flashers work, tail lights work, the fog light on top work. The dome light works.

GUAGES: They all work!

SPEEDOMETER WORKS ! WIPERS WORK! GAS GAUGE WORKS! HORN is not working NO PARKING BRAKE, but all connections are there.

AIR CONDITIONING: The air conditioning works, the out board dash vents are not connected. The box under the dash has 4 outlets, 2 are connected to the defrost ducts and 2 to the center vents, I guess you could put a tee in the duct pipe to connect the outer vents, but its going to blow the same amount of air.

HOW DO THE DOORS AND HOOD OPEN AND CLOSE? Perfect alignment, solid closing and opening !!

TRADES: NO TRADES AT ALL

BOTTOM LINE: $14,000 OBO. This is a RARE opportunity! This Hummer is ready to drive.

Contact 570-376-3010, email: mkreid@epix.net or cell 570-439-9407. First come, first serve !! Have LOTS of pics for SERIOUS INTERESTED ONLY - Call or email for these.

Old 03-20-2012, 05:26 PM

Pics please bmwvette@gmail.com

Old 03-21-2012, 04:23 AM
Default Picture attached - Have several more

Picture attached - Have several more

Attached Thumbnails Badlands RT Hummer H1 ALPHA Replica - Proffessionally Built - FOR SALE-badlands-hummer.jpg