PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2006 - 2010 H3 Repair Manual in pdf format

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2011, 09:01 PM

Email sent, thanks for your interest and happy holidays!

Old 01-04-2012, 12:28 PM

I couldn't sent a PM so I put a message in your visiter message board. I just need your paypal email address and I will send payment. Thanks!

Old 01-07-2012, 09:33 PM

Sent payment today send download info to chazyrae94@netzero.com

Old 02-12-2012, 12:02 PM

Is the manual still available?

Old 02-19-2012, 10:10 AM

Still available for download?

Old 02-19-2012, 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by kauaineb
I just want to thank the legit buyers for paying for this to cover the costs of postage and mailing and my time to make it available for download and for NOT sharing the download link with others as some people on here have decided to do. If anyone has any questions regarding the material in the manual, please feel free to ask.
Thanks and have a good day.
It's great that you are offering this to people who might not have it but can use it. And in the beginning you were asking $5 to cover the disk and postage so that wasn't so bad. But you are also asking $5 for a download link too, and complaining when people share the link so you are not getting your money. Can I ask where you got this electronic version of the manual? I am sure you downloaded it. Maybe even paid to download it. But you didn't create it so it is legally not yours to sell. Even though I am a songwriter by trade and very aware of the issues of copyright infringement, I am not trying to play that card. It just seems a little holier than though when you are complaining about people not doing the right thing, when you also are not really doing the right thing.

Old 02-19-2012, 11:01 AM
Banned
Default amen

I just want to thank the legit buyers for paying for this to cover the costs of postage and mailing and my time to make it available
legit buyers,,,huh

Old 02-19-2012, 01:23 PM

are we not friends on here, what is with you guys? ive noticed the bickering you both have done on other threads and this thread is not open for discussion. the manual can be bought for much more and im taking time and effort to help out other fellow H3 owners and have not had any complaints. most of which have received a disc. now would you two please remove your comments and if you have any personal problems with this, feel free to email me.

Old 02-19-2012, 01:49 PM
Banned

ive expressed my concern for the forum operators,IF, it is not a legal copy.otherwise i dont care what anybody does,leave me out.

if it is legal,just state that and be done with it.
moderators have taken stronger action for less

Old 02-19-2012, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by drtom
ive expressed my concern for the forum operators,IF, it is not a legal copy.otherwise i dont care what anybody does,leave me out.

if it is legal,just state that and be done with it.
moderators have taken stronger action for less
drherpes, do you really have to police the forum now? Why don't you focus on not getting banned

Quick Reply: 2006 - 2010 H3 Repair Manual in pdf format