PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Hummer Wives Look Like This?

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2015, 02:28 AM
Exclamation Hummer Wives Look Like This?

Image found on Florida Hummers Club facebook page. Really kinda sad if this what a Hummer wife looks like. Unfortunately, I think a lot men today are so desperate they'll marry anything.... Sad

Attached Thumbnails Hummer Wives Look Like This?-11249838_10207045442724288_1014026639170795228_n.jpg  
Old 08-21-2015, 09:49 PM
Exclamation

Wow ... Really sad so many desperate men out there willing to marry anything with two legs!

Old 08-22-2015, 07:03 AM

What's sad (and pathetic) are individuals such as yourself who take the time out of their day to spread their hateful attitude. I see two happy people showing off their Hummers. Do us a favor and unless you have something useful to add-go climb back under your rock.

Old 08-22-2015, 08:44 AM

H3Ray is right.

Attached Thumbnails Hummer Wives Look Like This?-2015-jeep-grand-cherokee-srt-7chick.jpg  
Old 08-23-2015, 03:45 AM

Originally Posted by Dieseldrums
What's sad (and pathetic) are individuals such as yourself who take the time out of their day to spread their hateful attitude. I see two happy people showing off their Hummers. Do us a favor and unless you have something useful to add-go climb back under your rock.
Amigo, you have a right to your opinion but I see it a little differently. If the husbands of these wives feel like showing off and posting those vulgar images online for all to see then they better be ready (and prepared) for feedback, opinions, the good and the bad. Also, if you haven't noticed our awesome country is now the fattest country in the world and frankly I am sick and tired of paying for all your unpaid obese related health care bills! Back 20 years ago women were slim and beautiful. Today, women (and men) are becoming sickly obese .... Not just chubby, but manatee/whale type weight gains. However, most of you guys wanna sugar coat it and deny what is happening today in our society. The reality is I am bringing attention to a very serious issue facing our once awesome country and it's time we wake up and stop bullsh*tting each other.

Please eat right and take care of yourself folks!

Last edited by H3Ray; 08-23-2015 at 03:53 AM.
Old 08-23-2015, 10:45 AM

Lol - H3Ray... I am surprised no one picked up your point from the initial thread
My post was about the atrocities of dental hygiene and how on going periodontal disease can cause a burst of infections not even located within the mount but also the heart, liver and other organs.
I am sick of people not know about this fact and how much it costs the US tax payer each year.

Please brush and floss after every meal. God bless

Old 08-23-2015, 05:00 PM
Super Moderator

Gee Ray thanks for being the watchdog for all negativity that might be Hummer related. You have been banned from other forums for Hummer bashing. If you continue to act like a troll here you will be gone for good here also.

Old 08-23-2015, 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by 3hummers
Gee Ray thanks for being the watchdog for all negativity that might be Hummer related. You have been banned from other forums for Hummer bashing. If you continue to act like a troll here you will be gone for good here also.
Does he even Own a Hummer? If so, i guess i don't really understand Why he would even post this!

Old 08-23-2015, 06:38 PM
Super Moderator

He used to claim to own one.

Old 08-23-2015, 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by 3hummers
He used to claim to own one.
Lol, i'm in several car clubs, forums, etc... but you know it doesn't matter which one it is there is Always guys that just troll these sites just for that purpose & it Always seems to be the ones that DON'T even Own one of those Vehicles (i don't know if it's because they couldn't afford one or they're live Sucks or What it is but they're Always Negative & Putting Down that Particular Brand of Vehicle). jmo!

Quick Reply: Hummer Wives Look Like This?