PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Better than Prius?

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2007, 03:34 AM
Default Better than Prius?

http://gizmag.com/go/7000/

While people here love their Hummers, there is a place for really fuel effecient/alternative fuel vehicles. While not thecar for everyone, this seems to be a lot better idea than some of these 1/2 way type vehicles. The more they develop these technologies, the more pressure they put on current manufacturers to improve the current state of petroleum based engines as well. Just because we are willing to accept and appreciate what we currently have as Hummer owners, does not mean we cannot ask for or expect more! I know many forum members love to bash hybrids (especially priuses [Priuii?]) but rather than consider them competition, look at them ascompliments to our vehicles, and designs in both can help the other. No one vehicle can suit all purposes, and there are lots of improvements that can be made on all sides. The thing that really causes the animosity are the "idiot"radical environmentalists who don't see the other side and acknowledge the need for larger vehicles as well. But
I'm told there are Hummer owners who are jerks too!

Please don't bash me!