PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best Floor Mats...ever?

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2016, 12:25 AM
Former Sponsor
Default Best Floor Mats...ever?

We are AutoPreme, a car accessory company with a mission to disrupt the current auto accessory industry by bringing elegance to the little details. Our first product is our luxurious floor mats. We plan to introduce new products in the future.

We launched earlier this year and have been working on expanding AutoPreme ever since. Now we are proud to announce that within the next couple of weeks we will again be taking new orders and re-launching through our KickStarter Campaign!

During the first month of launching AutoPreme, we received a great amount of feedback/suggestions. Hummer had some of the most popular mats demanded and with this, we not only upgraded the quality of our products, but also added in new customizable features such as the option of choosing a fully carbon fiber heel grip or the original metal heel grips. Most importantly, we have added a new Sports Red, Royal Blue and Silver Gray stitching color specifically geared towards the Hummer community. Let us know what you think!

Up until the official launch of our KickStarter Campaign, we will be answering any questions and keeping the HummerForums community updated. All that we ask is for you to share the excitement of AutoPreme with your friends, family and community!

www.autopreme.com

*Please check out our website for further pictures and don’t forget to subscribe to our mailing list through the link below!*

Subscribe Now

Old 04-28-2016, 02:09 PM

Post some pics of Hummer with those mats! they look stunning

Old 04-29-2016, 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by autopreme
Let us know what you think!
For a show car maybe, but I'm just not feeling diamond tuck leather floor mats for a daily driver that occasionally finds itself on trails. I see you have them listed as durable, easy to clean, anti-scratch and durable on your site. It would take a lot to convince me they would hold up to real world abuse the same as something like a Husky Liner or WeatherTech which you are comparing them to in your chart. The optional carpet would be a big help for durability, and personally I think it should be included and not an option.

This isn't to say there isn't a market for your product, I'm just questioning who you are targeting. People that would buy a Husky Liner or similar are just not going to be swayed over, they are after function over form.

You might want to include the price somewhere...

Old 04-29-2016, 10:45 AM

Looks like these are targeted at blingster Hummers not off road or even daily driver Hummers.
Not interested !

Old 04-29-2016, 11:51 AM

I'll stick with my American made Weather Tech mats.
A little expensive but well worth it.

Old 04-30-2016, 09:47 PM
Former Sponsor

As far as pricing goes, we will be selling them starting at $280 for a set through our KickStarter Campaign, which we plan to launch in 2 weeks. Prices will rise as the campaign goes on. Our retail price is $450-$550.

Old 04-30-2016, 10:48 PM

$450 to $550!?!?!? I applaud your honesty, but this just enforces my opinion that these are not for daily driven or offroad use. Show cars or blingsters as Bunger put it.

Old 05-01-2016, 10:55 AM
Super Moderator

I use mud mats in my Hummers

Old 05-02-2016, 01:42 PM

Is this type of post even allowed? Not sure, but shouldn't this be considered a sales pitch?