Go Back   Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners > Hummer Lineup > Hummer H3
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to the Hummer Forums - Enthusiast Forum for Hummer Owners.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-29-2009, 11:47 AM

Default Window Sticker

Can anyone help me get a window sticker for my truck? The dealership I got my H3 from didn't give me mine, and I have asked them a few times for it but never get it. It was one of the service vehicles, and I think they forgot to install some of the dealer installed options. The only way to tell is by the window sticker.
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Hummerforums!
Old 01-29-2009, 03:10 PM
Super Moderator

I'm not sure about the window sticker itself, but you should be able to get the build sheet from any Hummer dealer using your vin #. It is a one page computer printout that shows what the truck is and all the options of the factory build. It would not show dealer added accessories, nut then again, neither would the window sticker.

Brett: BTW, I met another local guy from the forums for our Mounds group. Looking forward to the next one.
Old 01-29-2009, 03:36 PM

I would love to go anytime, but with my tire defficency i think i am going to have to wait unitl the spring.
Old 02-04-2009, 05:43 PM

I am ready!the Mounds it is
Old 02-04-2009, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leasedh3alpha View Post
I would love to go anytime, but with my tire defficency i think i am going to have to wait unitl the spring.
Hey Leased, MU here:

Let me know what size and type you are looking for I'm always looking at tire prices!

Check out these tires????

This guy has all 5!
http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/showthread.php?t=118693

http://detroit.craigslist.org/pts/996548310.html

http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/showthread.php?t=119035

Current: Mr. Red Roc'T 10 H3T Alpha OffRoad / "BILLY" Goat 10 H3 Alpha OffRoad

Last edited by TAINTER; 02-04-2009 at 11:28 PM.
Old 02-04-2009, 11:51 PM

Oh yeah, also check COSTCO. I know COSTCO, but they have really good deals on the KM2s right now. Looking at getting a set for my wifes XJ!

Current: Mr. Red Roc'T 10 H3T Alpha OffRoad / "BILLY" Goat 10 H3 Alpha OffRoad
Old 02-05-2009, 05:30 PM

If you'd like to know what options your Hummer has(factory), open the glove box. There is a sticker on the door of the glove box that shows you all the factory option codes for every option on the vehicle.
You just need the secret decoder ring. Look in the back of a recent comic book, and just send $3.99 to .....
Just kidding, I found the codes somewhere on-line, I can't remember. But let me know, I can scan them in and email them to you.
The reason I did research on this is because we bought ours from a used car dealer who didn't realize our 06 H3 had:
-Heated/Leather Seats
-Monsoon stereo
-Off-Road suspension
Basically, the luxury package with several other options. Got a MUCH better deal than we thought.
Old 02-05-2009, 05:30 PM

Tags
decals, decoder, factory, h2, h3, hummer, hummers, lookup, number, online, option, sticker, stickers, vin, window