Hummer H3 For the Hummer driver who wants the rugged look and off road capabilities of the Hummer, but in a smaller size and with a more fuel economy friendly engine.

Best replacement wiper blades?

Old 11-12-2011, 09:50 AM
Question Best replacement wiper blades?

What are other people using for replacement windshield wiper blades? I've been using trico neoform beam blades for years and they're awesome but before I go out and buy more neoforms, was wondering if there was anything brand new out there in the last year that are notable and I should take a look at? I gotta buy new wipers for all 4 vehicles before winter!!

Old 11-12-2011, 06:18 PM

Any quality Trico or Anco blade will work fine. Anco has a rebate going on right now also.

Old 11-13-2011, 07:32 AM

I am running the Bosch Icon blades on my H3T and H3. I love them too. They are an all season blade and I like the way they form to the window. The ones on my H3T are are in poor shape though. If you off road with your truck, clean off the mud clumps before you turn them on. I found out the hard way... The mud destroyed the blade and now it leaves fine streak marks on the windshield.

Old 11-13-2011, 11:10 PM

I like the Bosch Icon blades as well too.

Old 11-14-2011, 07:06 AM

I have been using the RainX Latitudes. No complaints here.

Old 11-14-2011, 07:26 AM

I am using Bosch Icon's now and have used RainX Latitudes. Both are good.

Old 11-14-2011, 08:14 AM
Arrow

Has anything new come out in the last year? That's my real question... So far this is great feedback but I've already researched these options.

During my ****-retentive saga, I actually started with rainx latitudes years ago but they were too stiff and had the largest, ugliest and cheesiest attachments ever. Then I spent the big bucks on icons and they were good but expensive. I switched from icons to neoforms about 3 years ago and imo they are slightly better at a lower price. Super quiet, smooth, excellent attachment without any snap on adapters.

I guess I was curious if there was something brand new...I've still got a few weeks before I buy for all 4 vehicles so we'll see if something pops up...otherwise I'll just stick with the NeoForms since they've served me well.

Old 11-15-2011, 10:21 AM

I have used both of the crazy expensive wipers mentioned in this thread, but this last time I decided to try a cheaper set and went with my local parts store brand. They are Duralast Flex wiper blades from Autozone and they work just as well as both the RainX and Bosch blades in my opinion. They also cost less than half the price.

Old 11-16-2011, 10:12 AM
Talking Best Wiper Blades

Went on a mission to find special rear wiper blade for one of my 3 vehicles. Couldn't find them at any stores in my area. Wipers123 online had them in stock that fit exactly. At the same time picked up some one-piece wipers on the front and they also work well – all of the above were pleasant surprises I’ve been happy with.

Old 11-16-2011, 01:02 PM

Like Recovery21, I wheel a lot. So I blow thru blades regardless of the brand, style and cost. I went through the Icons, Valeo 600 Series, RainX Latitudes and een tried the PIAA Super Silicone. They all got destroyed by the mud, dirt, sand and filth of wheeling.

Costco had a great deal on the Goodyear Assurance blades for $7 on a buy 1 get one free (limit 1 per visit). I "visited" 5 different times (Costco is on my way home). So now I have 8 "replacements" for our HUMMERS. Good wiper for a great price!

By the way 17" (430mm) will fit on both front wiper arms. This way I just replace the 1 blade that is not clearing well and it's a whole lot cheaper than buying $27 blades!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Best replacement wiper blades?