PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Pls help me... Should I buy this H3 ?

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2015, 08:22 PM

Looks lime a nice vehicle to me. Someone saying not to buy it with not being informed is totally ignorant. Looks like they have kept good records of its maintenance and it runs well. If you're unsure at all take it to your mechanic and have them look it over. An h3 is an awesome vehicle. But just like any other vehicle needs regular maintenance. Good luck.

Old 01-25-2015, 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by TAINTER
Please, don't listen to H3Ray. He has some issues with a used vehicle. He didn't know the previous owner or how it was taken care of.
False bro because the original owner cared for my H3 so stop shooting your mouth off without knowing the facts. I suppose you have nothing else to do on a Sunday than harass me?

Old 01-25-2015, 09:34 PM

Ray. Your advice is bad. Why would you tell him not to buy it? That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. The car has been well maintained. You got a lemon and I'm sorry about that but that gives you no right to tell someone else not to buy a vehicle just because you had problems with yours. You are in the minority here. Telling someone. "don't buy" because of your. Experience with yours is ridiculous. Most of us here have had a great experience with our hummers and love them. Anything can happen to any vehicle. Just a question. If you hate hummers so much and are telling people not to buy them then why are you here? Seems like you could be spending your evenings doing something constructive instead of giving bad advice. Oh yes. I absolutely remember you now. For months starting threads and asking the same questions over and over. Don't listen to him op. The h3 is an awesome vehicle. Very reliable and fun to drive. And its very important to keep up with all the maintenance which it looks like this guy did. Tainted said what he did because he's right. I Lear ex a lot from him and doc and others when I was here. Some people just dont

Old 01-25-2015, 10:03 PM

Guys where gonna scare this Lady away Gormercia if you have any uncertainty get a warranty.Something h3ray should of done. with the price she's paying and everything practically new its a hell of a good deal throw$1500-$2000 for piece of mind warranty. probably what the owner could get selling it outright for $12,000 to some one else

Last edited by hum4me; 01-25-2015 at 10:06 PM. Reason: misspelled members name Gormercia
Old 01-25-2015, 10:09 PM

Whatever. All I am am suggesting is be careful considering all the problems listed since new. Everyone has an opinion and I gave mine, and I own a Hummer! I am speaking from first hand experience so sorry if I don't agree with the majority here.

Old 01-25-2015, 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by H3Ray
Whatever. All I am am suggesting is be careful considering all the problems listed since new. Everyone has an opinion and I gave mine, and I own a Hummer! I am speaking from first hand experience so sorry if I don't agree with the majority here.
it's allright man u don't have2 apologize u have your right to your opinion with ur bad experience ( hence need for warranty.) but at the price she paying she can get a warranty & still be ahead of the game that's a good deal to me.
Peace brothers

Old 01-25-2015, 11:23 PM

If you meant to say be careful then that's what you should have said. Its not what you said at all. You said don't buy it. Anyway. Yes a warrantee is a good idea for any unforseen future problems. Good luck op. Its a wonderful vehicle. And this site can be very helpful to you also if you do run into any issues in the future.

Old 01-26-2015, 03:26 AM
Cool

For $9500 just go for it, especially since it won't be a daily driver and will be the "extra" vehicle.

Old 02-02-2015, 11:43 AM

For $9500 I would buy it, but would have a trusted mechanic do a pre-buy inspection first. The list of repairs would not concern me that much...I would be more concerned if there were few or no repairs shown! It is an indicator that he paid attention to issues when they arose. Price is good too. Just my two cents...

Old 02-02-2015, 09:20 PM

for $9500 I would just buy it. Even if I have some repairs down the road that price is cheap. They go for 12-15K around here.

Quick Reply: Pls help me... Should I buy this H3 ?