PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

How to remove H3 front turn signal housing?

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2011, 04:15 PM
Banned

i see your pics. to me thats the nightmare,,,to change a light bulb?????? looks like a bad crash.

when the time comes, out with the liner!!

Old 08-13-2011, 04:55 PM

Im changed the whole turn signal housing! i put LED switch back bulbs in.. ill prob never need to change the bulbs again... I no longer have orange lenses, they are clear! when the parking lights are on they are white, when i turn on the signal/flasher on it goes from white to orange.. i dont think you understand the mod i did.. some people will most def dig the mod! I DO!! Im a elevator tech for a living, I LOVE tearing **** apart and putting it back together especially when it looks better when your done than when you started!

Old 08-13-2011, 09:00 PM
Talking

Originally Posted by DanRay83
Im changed the whole turn signal housing! i put LED switch back bulbs in.. ill prob never need to change the bulbs again... I no longer have orange lenses, they are clear! when the parking lights are on they are white, when i turn on the signal/flasher on it goes from white to orange.. i dont think you understand the mod i did.. some people will most def dig the mod! I DO!! Im a elevator tech for a living, I LOVE tearing **** apart and putting it back together especially when it looks better when your done than when you started!
PICS or it didn't happen

Old 08-14-2011, 12:13 AM

I will post a you tube video tomorrow to show the lights in action... but for now... these pics.

Attached Thumbnails How to remove H3 front turn signal housing?-imag0177.jpg   How to remove H3 front turn signal housing?-imag0176.jpg  
Old 08-14-2011, 10:13 AM

I will post a you tube video tomorrow to show the lights in action... but for now... these pics.

Nice, I didn't know those were out there, I just went with the straight led's, did the clear side markers at the same time, looks good.

Old 08-14-2011, 12:27 PM

here is the link for the YOUTUBE video of lights in action...
Hummer H3 Led Switchback MOD - YouTube

Old 08-14-2011, 01:17 PM

here is the link for the YOUTUBE video of lights in action...
Hummer H3 Led Switchback MOD - YouTube

nice, looks good.

Old 12-07-2013, 06:52 PM

Dan Ray,
You still posting on here? Do you know the brand of those clear corners or can you link me to where you got them?

Thanks!

Old 12-07-2013, 10:47 PM

Don't know. he hasn't posted here in a year. but you might get lucky. Did you try doing a search? First thing that popped up were tons of them on Ebay for around 80 bucks for pairs of them.

Old 12-08-2013, 12:30 AM

Originally Posted by egroegart
Don't know. he hasn't posted here in a year. but you might get lucky. Did you try doing a search? First thing that popped up were tons of them on Ebay for around 80 bucks for pairs of them.
Well, I've found clear corners of course. I'm not sure what search terminology would find me the ones that are white when passive and orange when activated.

Quick Reply: How to remove H3 front turn signal housing?