PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How many active members in H3 section?

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2015, 12:49 PM

Active - I've had two of the H3's; 07 3.7L and sold it for an 08 Alpha!

I love this sight even though I had needed to speak my mind to a moderator once. Necro bumping IS TOTALLY NECESSARY when you have an issue and all previous posts end with.... I'll let you know what the fix is later. 9 times out of 10 no one ever posted a solution and so after hours of search the archives you are back to where you started - needing help.

I have learned a lot here and will stay active as long as I can. Take care gent's.

Old 05-11-2015, 09:57 PM

I'm active.

I just read a lot. I'm mainly here to learn. There are plenty of users here whose knowledge of the H3 far surpasses mine.

This forum has been my #1 one go-to forum for everything H3 related over the years. I have registered at other forums, but rarely, if ever, make a post.

Never understood the point behind complaining about someone necro bumping though...?

Old 05-12-2015, 10:38 AM

I usually logon twice a week to see what's going on.

Old 05-13-2015, 10:21 PM

As others have said, I usually just read.
I've been busy fixing up the H2. Once most of that is done, I'll be a heck of a lot more active here.

I have an 08 alpha that needs a good bit of suspension work & some tranny work. I'm not looking forward to the tranny work at all.

I've learned a lot here, so I don't doubt that I'll get some good help from fellow members.

Old 05-14-2015, 11:40 AM

Spring has sprung and lawnmowers needed attention. Not wanting to pay the lawnmower place I decided to tackle it myself once I got going it ended up being honed, new rings, new exhaust valve which had to be grinded ,reseat valves,all new gaskets. Being that it was my first engine tear down an rebuild ever I have a few new tools. The 2nd motor on the log splitter was a breeze after the first one. The fact of the matter is after seeing what some of the guys on this site HUMMER FORUMS have done has given me a level of confidence. at least on single cylinder motors not quite up to speed with bigger motors and all their sensors and electronics. I believe I will always be an active member on here as long as I own my hummer. The fact of the matter is their are a lot more experience people than myself on these hummers and with my limited experience I can only help with the experiences I have been through. Plus its time to catch up on outside projects for the House, Garage, Damm I might as well sell the boat ain't much time unless I neglect something or win the lottery

Old 05-15-2015, 11:31 AM

IM here as well and I to do a lot of reading
Thank you for all the great info

Old 07-26-2015, 06:45 AM
Default H3 hummer club on fb

Originally Posted by AR15wheeler
Because every search I do only brings up things from 2008. It seems like there's about 10 users on here. Is this a dead online community? Folks get mad about necro bumps but that's all there is to bump!
Hi there
I've started a hummer club who go on monthly cruises and meet ups
The page is on Facebook
Hummer club nsw

Old 07-26-2015, 08:13 AM
Cool

I'm active..Bought my '06 yellow Luxury in 2009 with 25K miles. Now has 29K miles. Covered in the garage most of the time. Drive it in the summer once in a while..

Old 07-27-2015, 06:26 AM

I am semi-active...a lot of demands on my time so I try to get on forum once a month.

Old 09-02-2015, 11:42 PM

Wow guys, well I seem to only be active when I have a problem. But no problems today!

Quick Reply: How many active members in H3 section?