PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

How many active members in H3 section?

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2015, 08:37 AM
Default How many active members in H3 section?

Because every search I do only brings up things from 2008. It seems like there's about 10 users on here. Is this a dead online community? Folks get mad about necro bumps but that's all there is to bump!

Old 02-07-2015, 10:06 AM

I agree all the Hummer forums appear dead except the one where Gunner_45 is the Moderator (out of respect to this forum I will not show the url) but that forum bans people who disagree with the masses. Asking simple questions people get angry and order you to use the search feature. It's almost a no win situation. Ask a question and get harassed or post in a 1+ year old thread and you're harassed even more. My only guess is hummers are no longer made and some are lemons like mine. I hope this answer helps you. Good luck.

Last edited by H3Ray; 02-07-2015 at 10:10 AM.
Old 02-07-2015, 10:20 AM

And some hummers run just fine like my 2.
I do a lot of reading here. If someone is asking about "leveled cam spacers" or some other thing I am clueless about, there is nothing I can contribute. I agree I see moderators give an unwelcome response a lot. I guess they are getting burnt out. However, just suck it up, not everyone is a dick here.

Well, I am off to make a video response to that guy that asked about headsets (radios) in hummers.
....and away I go

Old 02-07-2015, 10:22 AM
rsc

There seems to be fewer postings here, true. I think people moved on or to other forums for most banter. This site seems to have attracted the new H3 folks and gets a lot of does this tire size fit type questions. Not as geared toward offroaders or diehard fans. You will find many Hummer owners are on ALL the H3 forums, just not as active on all of them.

Old 02-07-2015, 11:27 AM

At least the archived information is a wealth of knowledge. I guess 5 years after the last h3 was made peeps aren't very enthusiastic anymore. I get it. I've just never seen an online forum with like 15 "active" members before. I belong to some forums on other topics that at all time have thousands of people online. For what it's worth I will try to contribute regularly. I may be new to hummers, but I ain't new to GM products or off roading

Old 02-07-2015, 11:29 AM

This is the only forum I registered with, but i do look at the other ones from time to time. This hummer forum has been helpful for nearly every problem i've encountered (AC blower motor harness, Radiator replacement, CV seals, Moonroof drains etc). Still haven't solved my p0305 and this odd "bumping" that occurs when I am driving.

I never understood why people get hammered for necro bumping if there's pertinent information on the thread, ohwell.

You won't see as much activity on these forums compared to other forums because this vehicle didn't sell much and is no longer in production. This will continue to get worse and worse as vehicles get older, wrecked, salvaged etc.

Last edited by norinco3264; 02-07-2015 at 11:32 AM.
Old 02-07-2015, 11:44 AM

I agree about this forum, it's a great forum even though the Mods push the search feature constantly. I won't name the forum but I was banned because I asked numerous questions over and I disagreed with people. Gunner_45 is the moderator of that forum. Harassing and bullying people is for teenagers.

Old 02-07-2015, 01:43 PM
Thumbs up

Personally for me- it's good place to communicate with people who have passion with Hummers! I am asking questions as much as I need and nobody make it prohibited for me! I also try to help people as much as I can according to my personal experience and knowledge! In that case I try to solve somebody problems with their trucks. And nobody put any pressure on me what to do and how to do! I am definitely cannot tolerate those things at all! But here I fell free! So I am enjoying this nice forum!

Old 02-07-2015, 03:09 PM
rsc

For a while I quit following this site, only the H3 and H3T sections catch my attention. There is no regional wheeling area for members to meet up or discuss trops. Plus, all the pop ups are a real pain in the keister. But its still a decent forum and more active than a few others out there.

Old 02-07-2015, 04:51 PM

Ghostery and Ad Block Plus makes the internet very sterile

Quick Reply: How many active members in H3 section?