PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

H3 Alpha for sale

Old 02-15-2017, 01:48 PM
Default H3 Alpha for sale

Looking for a good place to sell my H3. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. will be sad to see it go, but need to simplfy.

Thanks in advance.

Attached Thumbnails H3 Alpha for sale-img_7987.jpg  
Old 02-15-2017, 03:30 PM
Super Moderator

You can list it here at HF in the Private For Sale Classified section. Please do not try to list it in any of the other sections. If you place it on AutoTrader or some other web site, feel free to place a link to that page in your listing in the Private For Sale Classified section from here.

Good luck.

Old 02-16-2017, 09:20 AM

Best place to list it is on Craigslist. Here is also a good place.

Remove the Gobi and taillight guards (sell them on Craigslist separately), you will not receive any $ for them as a package deal with the H3.

If your 08 Alpha is also an OffRoad (rear locker) and in Great shape with documented maintenance records might I suggest that you hold out for Top Dollar. Not a ton of Alphas for sale right now especially if you have the OffRoad package (rear locker).

I have sold more than a few H3 Alphas on the Metro Detroit Craigslist. It may take a month or 2 but you will get what you are asking (or close to it) as long as you are priced competitively with the rest of the country.
Last 08 H3 Alpha I sold to a guy who traveled all the way from Wisconsin!

Last edited by TAINTER; 02-16-2017 at 09:26 AM.
Old 02-16-2017, 09:18 PM

I may be interested, PM me with what you are thinking in price, mileage, pics

Old 03-27-2017, 08:39 PM

I am in need of some schooling with this site if possible. First, I tried to post something for sale. Tried twice and twice it appeared to work but I don't see it showing up in PRIVATE For Sale and I have not seen any way to get to PRIVATE For Sale except to look "New Posts" and link to it via someone else's listing, column on the right under "Forum". In fact using the blue menu bar at the top of every page I cannot find any of the Forums listed to the right of each new posting. I've been linking to those forums by going down the list of New Posts. I've read the entire FAQ and I did not seen anything on where to find the list of Forums.

Old 03-28-2017, 05:31 AM

if you want to get rid of the tail light covers, pm me. iv been looking for a set.

Old 03-28-2017, 10:41 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by westech@creativec.us
I am in need of some schooling with this site if possible. First, I tried to post something for sale. Tried twice and twice it appeared to work but I don't see it showing up in PRIVATE For Sale and I have not seen any way to get to PRIVATE For Sale except to look "New Posts" and link to it via someone else's listing, column on the right under "Forum". In fact using the blue menu bar at the top of every page I cannot find any of the Forums listed to the right of each new posting. I've been linking to those forums by going down the list of New Posts. I've read the entire FAQ and I did not seen anything on where to find the list of Forums.
That is the site software preventing a likely spammer (ie person with zero posts trying to post there first one in Private For Sale). You have to have other posts before you go off using this as your personal for free advertise my stuff for sale site.

Go to the new member section and give yourself a proper introduction.