PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Invisible Guard

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2007, 06:50 PM
Default Invisible Guard

Hi everyone, I've owned my H3 since August 06 and I am new to the forum. Ihave picked up a lot of useful information going through past posts, thanks for all the useful information.

I searched for an answer here, but couldn't find anyone who had these installed. Has anyone installed these invisble protectors on theH3? Do you notice the covering or is it truely invisible? How about the install?

Below is a link to the site.

http://www.invisiblemask.com/cgi-bin...amp;model=1065

Old 03-04-2007, 06:55 PM
Default RE: Invisible Guard

hi i put it just on my rear fenders where all the crap hits if you apply it properly (get all the air bubbles out) it looks good you can just see a little line where the edge of the stick on stuff is but i think in the long run it will help out immensly with rock chips

Old 03-04-2007, 07:16 PM

ORIGINAL: mgurgone

Hi everyone, I've owned my H3 since August 06 and I am new to the forum. Ihave picked up a lot of useful information going through past posts, thanks for all the useful information.

I searched for an answer here, but couldn't find anyone who had these installed. Has anyone installed these invisble protectors on theH3? Do you notice the covering or is it truely invisible? How about the install?

Below is a link to the site.
I do work for a company that makes this stuff, and from what I have seen on other vehicles, it looks really good. The accuracy of the cutouts is very important, as is the installation. A good installation is hard to notice, you really need to look. I am going to see if I can wangle a deal to get some put on my fenders as well.

Old 03-04-2007, 07:26 PM

I had it put on my entire vehicle to protect from brush scratches, and other than the saems at close range, you would never know it is on there. Even when I point it out to people it takes them a few seconds to see it, and recognise what they are seeing.

Old 03-04-2007, 08:31 PM

ORIGINAL: Linus Gump

I had it put on my entire vehicle to protect from brush scratches, and other than the saems at close range, you would never know it is on there. Even when I point it out to people it takes them a few seconds to see it, and recognise what they are seeing.
[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

Some closeup pics of the installation on your Hummer would be great!!!

Old 03-04-2007, 09:43 PM

ORIGINAL: littlehummerboy

ORIGINAL: Linus Gump

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

Some closeup pics of the installation on your Hummer would be great!!!
I don't have mine on yet so here...

Name:  bunny2enhanced.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  16.2 KB