Hummer H2 For those who like a little more gleam to their Hummer, the H2 offers a similar rugged look as the H1, but as a lower cost, and with more added features, making it almost a massive luxury SUV.

2005 Hummer Sut Project

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2014, 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by Duane87
that is a SHARP rig!!!!
Thanks Duane87, getting my E&G Fender Flares installed this week sometime, then time to start work on the interior, redoing everything!

Old 04-22-2014, 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by Smgcabrio
Fog Lights are from J.W Speaker Headlights - Products - J.W. Speaker Corporation

Model # 6045, no housing needed, they actually screwed into the factory housing.

Headlights are from Same Company, Model # 6130.

As you know the fog lights are set-up for driving lights from the factory, but i actually had them switched so i could control them
thanks man! Are the fog lights too bright to leave on as daytime lights? I would want to leave them as they are now.

Do those headlights come with everything needed or is there a seperate housing you needed?

Old 04-22-2014, 09:27 AM

One hell of a transformation. I'd like more info on those headlights. I've been wanting to ditch my HID's for something else and I really like these headlights.

I pulled up the 6130's but they don't give much information and nothing on purchasing. Where did you buy yours from?

Old 04-22-2014, 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by LoJac963
One hell of a transformation. I'd like more info on those headlights. I've been wanting to ditch my HID's for something else and I really like these headlights.

I pulled up the 6130's but they don't give much information and nothing on purchasing. Where did you buy yours from?
i sent them an email requesting a quote or pricing.. not sure how to buy either. I clicked on their store also but I didnt see the lights for vehicles there.

Old 04-22-2014, 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by accely
i sent them an email requesting a quote or pricing.. not sure how to buy either. I clicked on their store also but I didnt see the lights for vehicles there.
Accely, I bought the lights from 4wheelparts (4wheelparts.com), they also installed the lights. Had to purchase a wiring harness separate from the lights.

Fog Lights were $216.99 a piece
Wiring harness $42.99

Head lights were $390.99 a piece
Wiring Harness included

They are not too bright to use as driving lights, i actually keep them on during the day.

Old 04-22-2014, 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by accely

Accely, if you need more info Pm me and I will give you my POC at 4wheelparts, he has set up and installed everything on my RIG...

Old 04-22-2014, 10:15 PM

LoJac963, as you see from above post I bought them at 4wheelparts, you can PM me and I will give you my POC, he has done my whole set-up.

Old 04-23-2014, 01:46 AM

Yeah I saw the info you posted, thanks!

However, $400 EACH.....no way in hell would I ever pay that much! They're cool as hell but I could spend $800 in much better places then headlights honestly.

Old 04-23-2014, 07:51 AM

Yeah I saw the info you posted, thanks!

However, $400 EACH.....no way in hell would I ever pay that much! They're cool as hell but I could spend $800 in much better places then headlights honestly.

Yes they are Pricey!! But when i saw them I had to have them...

Old 04-23-2014, 11:38 AM

I agree, they are completely awesome but there are other companies selling similar 7" LED lights for much much cheaper!

Quick Reply: 2005 Hummer Sut Project