PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

wrap around brush guards and secret service handles???

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2010, 11:08 AM
Default wrap around brush guards and secret service handles???

hi everyone i've final been given a break from work so have soem well earned time and money to put into my 03 h2, im not looking for a huge amount of things but the majority of things i am a looking for i can't find. im looking for a bumper guard and brush guard but i can find many brush guards but no the one i want, i've seen the one i want on another truck as i ws passing on a motorway. the one i want wraps around the front but not as much as the transformers h2 brush guard so less aggressive but still quite mean lookin. also a set of secret service handles for the roof, if youdont know what they look like heres a link to a vid of one on youtube with them on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtUiDdNFL1I , and finally i nice new set of wheels, i already have a set of extended arch's and at the moment im looking for some nice beefy tires, like the ones on a h2 sut hannibal . so does anyone know were i can get any of these things from? cheers as i've been trawling through the net for some time now looking around and have turned up squat , thanks all

Old 07-01-2010, 12:52 PM

Welcome to the forum.

Forget looking for "secret service handles" and instead search for 'Hummer roof rack grab handles' and you will find what you are looking for, like this link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...d=320449349983

There are lots of different grill guards. You should be able to find something that peaks your interest.

Old 07-02-2010, 11:48 AM

thank you very much those are pretty much what im looking for, just need to find the bull bars now, but cheers for the help bud