PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What kind of forum is this supposed to be?!

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2011, 05:22 PM
Default What kind of forum is this supposed to be?!

So I've searched...I've said "please"....I think that asked a couple questions that I couldn't find anywhere on this site. 50 people looked between the two questions posted as of now and not even one comment. I bet this post will get replies pretty quick. So is this a help forum or is this just a big catalog of questions you search through and don't if you can't find it, then too bad? I am a new person on this site if you consider registering is what makes you a member. I've had a hummer or two since 94 and found alot of good info on the site but I would think that some of the members would have access to some trouble codes at least.?

Oh and by the way, in the post where I said I was in the middle of a drive from California to sc and I was just trying to get an opinion since my service air suspension light came on with about 2000 miles left. Well thanks for the opinion. I made it. Glad I wasn't dying. Haha

Blast away.....

Old 12-12-2011, 06:02 PM

Maybe the mods forgot to send the memo telling us we have a new member that expects people to respond to his posts.

Old 12-12-2011, 06:16 PM

Haha maybe that's it.

Old 12-12-2011, 06:26 PM

I saw your post and asked the techs about your codes and know one recognized them. I am a service writer & I never saw those codes either...I scan a dozen cars a week for customers & don't recall ever seeing those codes...too busy at work today to look them up on all data...if I get a free moment tomorrow I'll try to look them up for you...they definetly are not common ones I see daily.

Old 12-12-2011, 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by Kdog
So I've searched...I've said "please"....I think that asked a couple questions that I couldn't find anywhere on this site. 50 people looked between the two questions posted as of now and not even one comment. I bet this post will get replies pretty quick. So is this a help forum or is this just a big catalog of questions you search through and don't if you can't find it, then too bad? I am a new person on this site if you consider registering is what makes you a member. I've had a hummer or two since 94 and found alot of good info on the site but I would think that some of the members would have access to some trouble codes at least.?

Oh and by the way, in the post where I said I was in the middle of a drive from California to sc and I was just trying to get an opinion since my service air suspension light came on with about 2000 miles left. Well thanks for the opinion. I made it. Glad I wasn't dying. Haha

Blast away.....
Kdog, you'd better get used to it. I just joined in Oct. & it's no where near as active as the car club forums I'm on. But, like someone on here said before, the H1 side is a lot more active than the H2 side (actually I think a good many of the posts on here are by the H1 guys). Some of the posts go months without a response, so I don't know why they don't just delete them, especially in the classifieds section! (jmo) Oh by the way, WELCOME!

Old 12-12-2011, 07:29 PM
Super Moderator

I didn't know what they were either so rather than put in my worthless two cents after spending 20 minutes in 3 different books and 25 minutes searching the internet I said nothing.....

BTW... welcome to Hummerforums.... ***

Old 12-12-2011, 08:43 PM

Man it's just nice to you guys are alive. Thanks for replying and for trying to help.

Old 12-12-2011, 11:08 PM

Old 12-13-2011, 05:56 AM

Awesome cashville, thanks for taking the time to add something useful to the conversation. Keep up the good work. By the way, you might want to take some of that cash and get your tooth fixed.

Old 12-13-2011, 08:41 AM

you have to fix a tooth or two, you don't really remember the exact number

Quick Reply: What kind of forum is this supposed to be?!